Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > LF: T-Mobile Phone

LF: T-Mobile Phone
iShane
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 6, 2008, 05:31 PM

Hi all,

I am looking for a phone from T-Mobile. I already have a sidekick but its a little big and I get tired with using the same phone day after day, so I'm just looking for something to change it up every once and a while. No, I won't be selling my sidekick so i won't have that much money to spend on this, but please offer ANYTHING you have and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.

Thanks!

boston_errol
Jan 6, 2008, 06:41 PM

I have two Nokia 6133 phones. Great devices. Let me know if you're interested. I also have an unlocked, made in finland Nokia E50 smartphone.

iShane  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 6, 2008, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by boston_errol View Post
I have two Nokia 6133 phones. Great devices. Let me know if you're interested. I also have an unlocked, made in finland Nokia E50 smartphone.
Hmm possibly interested in both, how much for one Nokia 6133, and how much for the E50?

Tjthemaxx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 17, 2008, 09:33 PM

I've got a Sony Ericsson T-610. It's a really cool, small phone with a nice camera in it. I've got the box and all original original stuff that came with it. Plus I have a car charger and possibly a case or belt clip. Check it out on the internet and if you're interested, make me an offer.

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2008, 01:47 PM

Go get a cheapo T-mobile 'To Go' phone for $40 at the store. Just slide in your SIM an it works fine.

Don't tell the store clerk that you're doing this though, as it is 'not allowed' and they won't sell it to you...

iShane  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 21, 2008, 01:33 AM

Tjthemaxx - thanks for the offer! i'm still checkin stuff out to see what happens, but i will PM you later to tell you if im interested!

rozwado1 - thanks for the tip! next time im at the store ill be sure to check them out!

Forum Links
Forum Rules