Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > all My iMovie file wiped in OS X.3? Any way of recovering them?

all My iMovie file wiped in OS X.3? Any way of recovering them?
Zoom_zoom
Senior User
Jun 24, 2004, 07:39 PM

So shut down my iMac off last night, around 6.30, any who, i turn it back on this morning and a movie I was working on with imovie/iDVD has disappeared!! 25 gig of info ,gone!

The whole file of imovie stuff has gone!! Is there any way of recovering them?????? (without spending money? - Poor uni student)

how could of this happened??

http://www.paul.fuary.com.au
"You hate people!" "But I love gatherings, isn't it ironic"

mjarski15
Forum Regular
Jun 24, 2004, 08:03 PM

I saw this program on versiontracker today, you may want to give it a try. It is commercial and costs about $50 but it does have a try version. Here is the link, give it a look over. I have never tried it so I can't comment but maybe someelse here has.
http://www.prosoftengineering.com/pr....php?prodID=31
Good luck! and you can probably get some comments at versiontracker now that I think of it.
20", 2gigs ram, 500gig HD, 2.16ghz core 2 duo iMac
iBook 700 Combo/14.1
OS X

Forum Links
Forum Rules