Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Upgraded G4 cube, timbuk2 bag, powerbook sleeve

FS: Upgraded G4 cube, timbuk2 bag, powerbook sleeve
rchang713
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 7, 2006, 04:32 PM

I am selling my beloved G4 Cube. It's heavily upgraded and runs great. I'm asking $450 or best offer. I love this machine, but I'm moving across the country and don't have the room for all my stuff. Here are the specs:

Upgraded 1.2 Ghz cpu, 1 Gig of Ram, 80 Gig HD, DVD-Rom, apple pro keyboard and mouse, original Harmon Kardon USB speakers, upgraded Ati Radeon 7500 w/ ADC and VGA dual output, and an ADC to DVI adapter

It will come preloaded with Mac OS 10.4

I also have a timbuk2 laptop messenger bag for sale. It's gray and black with strap pad. I also have a waterfield laptop sleeve for 15" powerbooks (size 15-1 without the flap, sfbags.com). This was my carrying duo for my 15" powerbook, but I just got a macbook and they are a bit too big for my macbook. Pics available if anybody is interested. I'm asking for $40 for both, or $20 for the sleeve and $25 for the messenger bag.

PM me with any questions or offers.

rchang713  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 15, 2006, 04:29 PM

Bump. I uploaded some pics of the bag and sleeve:

Originally Posted by rchang713
I am selling my beloved G4 Cube. It's heavily upgraded and runs great. I'm asking $450 or best offer. I love this machine, but I'm moving across the country and don't have the room for all my stuff. Here are the specs:

Upgraded 1.2 Ghz cpu, 1 Gig of Ram, 80 Gig HD, DVD-Rom, apple pro keyboard and mouse, original Harmon Kardon USB speakers, upgraded Ati Radeon 7500 w/ ADC and VGA dual output, and an ADC to DVI adapter

I also have a timbuk2 laptop messenger bag for sale. It's gray and black with strap pad. I also have a waterfield laptop sleeve for 15" powerbooks (size 15-1 without the flap, sfbags.com). This was my carrying duo for my 15" powerbook, but I just got a macbook and they are a bit too big for my macbook. Pics available if anybody is interested. I'm asking for $40 for both, or $20 for the sleeve and $25 for the messenger bag.

xfiftyfour
Forum Regular
Aug 15, 2006, 04:38 PM

dibs on the timbuk2 bag (if you'll honor dibs, anyway, haha).. will be able to let you know in just a couple hours when my fiance gets home from work (he's who this would be for.. he's been looking for a messenger bag for his laptop).
15.4-inch Glossy 2.6Ghz MBP w/ 4GB RAM
Dell 2407wfp || (2) 500GB MyBooks || 8GB iPhone w/ SE420s

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 15, 2006, 06:11 PM

dibs on the sleeve! PM me with your paypal.

xfiftyfour
Forum Regular
Aug 15, 2006, 06:21 PM

releasing dibs on the timbuk2. apparently it doesn't pass his inspection..

whoever grabs that up is getting a steal!
15.4-inch Glossy 2.6Ghz MBP w/ 4GB RAM
Dell 2407wfp || (2) 500GB MyBooks || 8GB iPhone w/ SE420s

Atticus
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 15, 2006, 08:51 PM

mm..if I had seen this deal for a cube about a month ago, I would have snatched it up. Hope you get a good deal for it

savoirfaire
Aug 17, 2006, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by rchang713

PM'd ya - let's chat about the timbuk2 bag...

praterkeith
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 19, 2006, 01:45 PM

If this cube is available in about a week, I'm buying it. I've been wanting a cube for so long and I'm gonna hopefully be able to jump at it. HOPEFULLY!
PowerMac G4-733mhz-Quicksilver | 5th gen. iPod-Video-30gb-White. | Pentax *istDS DSLR

bmd6491
Baninated
Aug 30, 2006, 02:15 PM

keyboard and mouse and ipod for cube? lmk if the deal falls through i would like to do a third party through a mod.

osxpinot
Senior User
Aug 30, 2006, 05:12 PM

I will buy the bag and the sleeve. Please PM me. Paypal immediately.

xfiftyfour
Forum Regular
Aug 30, 2006, 06:08 PM

This guy hasn't even acknowledged the PM that I sent him weeks ago. Don't hold your breath for a response.

edit: just took a peak at his profile - his last activity was 2+ weeks ago.

osxpinot
Senior User
Aug 30, 2006, 09:27 PM

Eh, **** comes up. Hopefully, he'll resurface.

xfiftyfour
Forum Regular
Aug 30, 2006, 11:02 PM

Oh, I know stuff comes up - I wasn't talking crap against him.. I was just making everyone aware that he's not actively watching or monitoring this FS thread.

marissa
Aug 30, 2006, 11:22 PM

Yeah, I hope he'd check it soon. I PMed him about the Timbuk2 bag weeks ago. =\
macbook.

Forum Links
Forum Rules