Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > For auction: Brand new PowerBook G4 12" 1.5Ghz latest model BNIB

For auction: Brand new PowerBook G4 12" 1.5Ghz latest model BNIB
HowEver
Nov 10, 2006, 12:53 PM

For sale via Buy-it-now.

$999.99 U.S.

---gone---

I have a BRAND NEW PowerBook 12" 1.5 Ghz for saleon eBay. It's the last model of the PowerBooks sold by Apple. This model has 512MB RAM (easily upgradeable), a 60GB hard drive, CDRW, Airport Extreme wireless card, bluetooth 2.0 EDR, motions sensors, trackpad scrolling, DVI video out, all manuals and Tiger installation discs, battery, power adapter, NVIDIA GeForce Go FX 5200, everything that comes with the computer, original box factory-SEALED by Apple with all these brand-new things inside.

I have great feedback, this is risk-free, as you are buying a brand new never used Apple PowerBook with the full one-year warranty, and option to buy 2 additional years of AppleCare up to a year from today.

This is the perfect computer for portability and for running programmes like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver and more.

Brand new in box, never opened. Eligible for one full year of Apple warranty, never registered. Receipt (dated 3 days ago) included from Apple Authorized store.
( Last edited by HowEver; Nov 10, 2006 at 07:11 PM. )

HowEver  (op)
Nov 10, 2006, 07:12 PM

Sold.

Will post if I have another one.

Forum Links
Forum Rules