Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Why puking makes me feel better

Why puking makes me feel better (Page 2)
Uriel
Forum Regular
Nov 18, 2007, 11:14 PM

If you've never done it, how do you know it ruins the enjoyment?

I'm not a fan of getting drunk myself, I generally leave off at a healthy buzz, but at least I know this from experience.
Because even with a mildly healthy buzz I start getting to the point where I don't enjoy it. I also really don't like the idea of not being able to control my actions or being able to remember what I said.

wallinbl
Professional Poster
Nov 19, 2007, 12:01 AM

Damn, nearly forgot. Was at a local British pub (yeah, I live in Florida) out on the back patio. One of the drunks heads to the back fence and proceeds to pee on it. We're all laughing at him when we realize his pissing is being interrupted by his puking and vice-versa. He's peeing off and on with puking. It looked somewhat challenging. Without saying much of anything, another drunk at the bar walks over, turns on a hose and sprays the puke off of the guy. He heads back over to the bar and orders another pint, which the bartender happily serves up.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Nov 19, 2007, 04:19 AM

You sure that wasn't an Irish pub?
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 19, 2007, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Here is what happens when typewriters get drunk:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHA

Forum Links
Forum Rules