Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Keeping 3rd Party Software Up-To-Date

Keeping 3rd Party Software Up-To-Date
Eden Aurora
Dedicated MacNNer
May 1, 2013, 10:03 PM

I currently use TechTracker to keep my 3rd party software up to date.

But recently when i logged in, i saw the following message:
"TechTracker is becoming a more integral part of Download.com, and we're changing the name to the Download App to reflect that. TechTracker features will now work within a standalone application that users can install on their Windows computer. TechTracker support and development will end on May 31st, 2013. Download.com will no longer provide a Mac version of the software update service. You can try out the new Download App for Windows now by downloading it here: Download App - CNET Download.com

CNET and Download.com would like to thank you for using the service over the years. We hope that you have found it useful, and will continue to work to provide valuable products and services to you.

- The CNET TechTracker and Download.com Team"

OH NO! What other services exist to scan/track/download 3rd party software?
I eat turtle soup for breakfast

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
May 1, 2013, 11:43 PM

Forum Links
Forum Rules