Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 2nd Gen iPod Nano 8GB + case

FS: 2nd Gen iPod Nano 8GB + case
specialk
Nov 27, 2006, 08:23 PM

Hi everyone. Well, like the title says, I'm looking to sell an 8GB nano. It's the black version, it's about a month and couple weeks old. I still have the box and the pack-ins except the apple stickers Also, I'd prefer not to inlcude the earbuds since I've used them, but will include them if requested. I also have a the DC Incase Camo wallet - it's a pretty cool case. I'm looking to get $245 shipped and don't mind paypal.

No pics yet, have to charge my batteries
In the meantime, feel free to post or pm questions.

I'm whualldat on ebay if you need a reference.

MovieCutter
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 28, 2006, 12:11 AM

So........ you're selling a $250 MP3 player WITHOUT the headphones, with a case that 90% of people wouldn't want anyway, for $5 less than retail? uh.....ok. I'd give you like $200 shipped.

specialk  (op)
Nov 28, 2006, 02:25 AM

I didn't say I wouldn't give up the headphones, just said they're used and it makes me personally uncomfortable but to each his own... and I am open to offers if you're serious

Forum Links
Forum Rules