Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Printing to Epson StylusColor 740 from Netscape4.77

Printing to Epson StylusColor 740 from Netscape4.77
WillyB
Jul 20, 2001, 04:07 AM

What seems to be the best page setup options to use? Seems like I always end up with extra pages that print the last 1/4" of the image.
This is driving me nuts! must I really shrink it down a whole lot? This seems to sacrifice font details & overall quality. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
~Bill

--"Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?"
-- "Does Microsoft mean 'small & limp?'

Aussiemac
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2001, 05:55 AM

Click shrink pages to fit.
or on the document narrow down the borders, but be carfull if you narrow down to much the printer will clip your work.
Aussiemac
iMac 21.5"-2.4GHz i5, 15"-2.66 i7 MacBook Pro, iMac Bondi G3/233 (still working), HTC Desire, Golf V GTI DSG

MChieh
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 20, 2001, 11:27 AM

In addition, though this may be a bit cumbersome, is that you can do a print preview which will show you how many pages will print and you can see if the last page is really just a blank page. Once you know for sure, you can just hit "Cancel" and "Print" again and redo the page ranges to include only the pages that have the actual content.
End of Line

Forum Links
Forum Rules