Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Russian Connection

The Russian Connection (Page 17)
The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 13, 2017, 05:38 PM

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 13, 2017, 06:49 PM

NYT thinks Stephen Miller is Webster's dad's senior policy adviser.
http://www.businessinsider.com/georg...linton-2017-11
Makes sense, Miller is connected to Sessions.

Also, look who turned up next to Milfud, before he 'disappeared.'
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-investigation
Boris Johnson is facing questions about the government’s links to key individuals named by the FBI in its Trump-Russia investigation, following the emergence of a photo of him with Joseph Mifsud, the “London professor” with high-level Kremlin contacts.

The foreign secretary is facing accusations of a potential security breach following the emergence of the photo of him with Mifsud, whose identity emerged as part of investigations into alleged links between Donald Trump’s election campaign and Russia.

This development comes less than a week after Johnson denied meeting the professor, and at a time when concern is growing about possible Russian interference in the Brexit campaign, in which the foreign secretary played a crucial role.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 13, 2017, 06:50 PM

Blast from the past: https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...kileaks-229786
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Friday morning that despite rumors and suggestions to the contrary, the Republican presidential ticket has absolutely nothing to do with the avalanche of Hillary Clinton campaign emails released in recent days by WikiLeaks.

“Nothing could be further from the truth,” Pence said when asked by Fox News anchor Steve Doocy if Donald Trump’s campaign is “in cahoots” with the website releasing the emails. “I think all of us have, you know, have had concerns about WikiLeaks over the years and it's just a reality of American life today, and of life in the wider world.”
Meanwhile:

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 13, 2017, 08:08 PM

Just a reminder that Russia has been transparent about their goals.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...f1aa783d03032c

In 1997, a Russian political scientist named Aleksandr Dugin and a serving Russian General named Nikolai Klokotov sat down and wrote a text that would become the foundation of Russian geopolitical strategy over the next 20 years. It was called “Foundations of Geopolitics” and it was all about how Russia could reassert itself in the world.
The text then goes into a very specific list of to-dos, about Russia’s posture towards almost every nation on earth.
Let’s start close to Russia. The book argues that Ukraine should - surprise, surprise - be annexed by Russia.
Next, it turns to Britain. The book’s authors say Russia should encourage Britain to leave the European Union, and thus weaken it. That’s right. Russian strategists were openly arguing in favour of Brexit in 1997, when it was still just a glimmer in Nigel Farage’s eyes.
How about the rest of the world? It identifies Iran as a key ally for Russia, and recommends that Turkey should receive a series of “geopolitics shocks” using Kurds and Armenians to keep it off-balance.
But perhaps most amazing part of the book is when it calls for Russia to “introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilising internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.” If that reads like an accurate description of Trump’s inner-circle, again remember that this text was written twenty years ago.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 16, 2017, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Just a reminder that Russia has been transparent about their goals.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...f1aa783d03032c
I've read bits and pieces like that before and its like Nostradamus levels of creepy.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 16, 2017, 06:59 PM

Long profile on Steele, the dossiers author.
https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...utins-web-luke

Years earlier, Steele shared the results of his investigation of the global football organisation, Fifa, with a senior FBI official in Rome; that led to an investigation by US federal prosecutors, and ultimately the arrest of seven Fifa officials.

“The episode burnished Steele’s reputation inside the US intelligence community and the FBI. Here was a pro, a well-connected Brit, who understood Russian espionage and its subterranean tricks. Steele was regarded as credible,” Harding writes.
I didn't realize this guy had a hand in ****ing up FIFA

He later told David Corn, Washington editor of the magazine Mother Jones: “It started off as a fairly general inquiry.” Trump’s organisation owned luxury hotels around the world. Trump had, as far back as 1987, sought to do real estate deals in Moscow. One obvious question for him, Steele said, was: “Are there business ties to Russia?”
Normally an intelligence officer would debrief sources directly, but since Steele could no longer visit Russia, this had to be done by others, or in third countries. There were intermediaries, subsources, operators – a sensitive chain. Only one of Steele’s sources on Trump knew of Steele. Steele put out his Trump-Russia query and waited for answers. His sources started reporting back. The information was astonishing; “hair-raising”. As he told friends: “For anyone who reads it, this is a life-changing experience.”

Steele had stumbled upon a well-advanced conspiracy that went beyond anything he had discovered with Litvinenko or Fifa. It was the boldest plot yet. It involved the Kremlin and Trump. Their relationship, Steele’s sources claimed, went back a long way. For at least the past five years, Russian intelligence had been secretly cultivating Trump. This operation had succeeded beyond Moscow’s wildest expectations. Not only had Trump upended political debate in the US – raining chaos wherever he went and winning the nomination – but it was just possible that he might become the next president. This opened all sorts of intriguing options for Putin.
In September, Steele went back to Rome. There he met with an FBI team. Their response was one of “shock and horror,” Steele said. The bureau asked him to explain how he had compiled his reports, and to give background on his sources. It asked him to send future copies.

Steele had hoped for a thorough and decisive FBI investigation. Instead, it moved cautiously. The agency told him that it couldn’t intervene or go public with material involving a presidential candidate. Then it went silent. Steele’s frustrations grew.

Comey then announced he was reopening an investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server. At this point, Steele’s relationship with the FBI broke down. The excuse given by the bureau for saying nothing about Trump looked bogus. In late October, Steele spoke to the Mother Jones editor David Corn via Skype.
---

Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who compiled an explosive dossier of allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, believes it to be 70% to 90% accurate, according to a new book on the covert Russian intervention in the 2016 US election.
That 20% variance? All peepee tape.
(I keed, I keed)

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 16, 2017, 07:07 PM

Guess who ****ed up?
http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...assley-2017-11
"There are several documents that are known to exist but were not included in your production," Sens. Chuck Grassley, the committee's chairman, and Dianne Feinstein, its ranking member, wrote to Kushner.

"For example, other parties have produced September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Mr. Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official. Such documents should have been produced in response to the third request but were not.

"Likewise, other parties have produced documents concerning a 'Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite' which Mr. Kushner also forwarded. And still others have produced communications with Sergei Millian, copied to Mr. Kushner.

"Again, these do not appear in Mr. Kushner's production despite being responsive to the second request."
This is what innocent people do, right?

---

Also, Carter Page dropped off some docs today for Senate Intelligence, wearing a "notice me!" red hat.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 17, 2017, 08:44 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mpaign-n822021
President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, failed to disclose what lawmakers called a "Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite" involving a banker who has been accused of links to Russian organized crime, three sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

An email chain described Aleksander Torshin, a former senator and deputy head of Russia's central bank who is close to Russian President Vladimir Putin, as wanting Trump to attend an event on the sidelines of a National Rifle Association convention in Louisville, Kentucky, in May 2016, the sources said. The email also suggests Torshin was seeking to meet with a high-level Trump campaign official during the convention, and that he may have had a message for Trump from Putin, the sources said.

Kushner rebuffed the request after receiving a lengthy email exchange about it between a West Virginia man and Trump campaign aide Rick Dearborn, the sources said.

Kushner also responded to the email by telling Dearborn and the handful of other Trump campaign officials on the email that they should not accept requests from people who pretend to have contacts with foreign officials to aggrandize themselves, according to one person familiar with the email. Dearborn currently serves as a deputy chief of staff in the White House.

While Kushner told Dearborn and other campaign officials on the email not to accept Torshin's offer, Torshin was seated with the candidate's son, Donald Trump Jr., during a private dinner on the sidelines of an NRA event during the convention in Louisville, according to an account Torshin gave to Bloomberg. Congressional investigators have no clear explanation for how that came to be, according to sources familiar with the matter.
There's no way Trump was not privy to any of these goings on.

One source familiar with Kushner's testimony before congressional intelligence committees said he specifically denied, under oath, that he was familiar with any attempts by WikiLeaks to contact the campaign. But, according to the source, Kushner was sent an email by Trump Jr. about his conversations on Twitter with WikiLeaks, which were first disclosed by the Atlantic this week. Kushner forwarded an email about the WikiLeaks conversations to communications director Hope Hicks, the source said. A second source familiar with Kushner's testimony did not dispute that account.
Yep, that's perjury.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...russia-2017-11
President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, was copied on emails sent to the Trump campaign last year from Sergei Millian, the Belarus-born businessman who has worked with the Trump Organization and was reportedly a key source in the explosive dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia.

Senate Judiciary Committee leaders said on Thursday that Trump campaign officials had handed over " communications with Sergei Millian, copied to Mr. Kushner," that Kushner had apparently failed to disclose voluntarily. The center of that request, according to CBS News, is an apparent request from a Russian national to meet with Trump.
Familiar name.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 17, 2017, 09:15 PM

Everyone will think Trump has learned some manners when he starts saying "pardon" every other word.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

reader50
Administrator
Nov 17, 2017, 10:19 PM

I originally thought the Russian angle was unlikely. But people kept acting guilty (lying especially) and it turns out the Russians *were* trying to get Trump elected.

Today we have four investigations running: Mueller, Senate Intelligence, House Intelligence, and Senate Judiciary. And they keep finding smoke. I've come to believe there is a fire. Some of Trump's people at least discussed it with the Russians, and Putin & Co were cultivating Trump.

The remaining questions are what the investigators can prove, and if Trump actively participated. It's still possible he never caught on - the stupidity defense.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 17, 2017, 10:56 PM

Its going to depend on someone with some very damning emails flipping. No guesses as to who that will be.

...and yes, its crazy we've gotten this much smoke so far. I was expecting something like Manafort working his connections probably without Trump knowing (or well insulated). Instead we have the inner family constantly brushing past Russian figures trying to offer their services.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 17, 2017, 11:10 PM

The Russians have been caught out using tens of thousands of Twitterbots and FB accounts to spread pro-Brexit propaganda before our referendum too. Unfortunately since the leave campaigners told literally nothing but lies from start to finish and our wealthy MPs stand profit in the long run without feeling much financial hardship from the damage its doing, none of them seem to really care very much.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 17, 2017, 11:11 PM

Jesus internet detectives found a pic Junior posted of the event. ****ing Sessions and Miller are there too.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...86235588726784

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 17, 2017, 11:19 PM

More came out tonight: https://apnews.com/73a06aa400b3493fa...um=AP_Politics
Earlier this year, a Russian-American lobbyist and another businessman discussed over coffee in Moscow an extraordinary meeting they had attended 12 months earlier: a gathering at Trump Tower with President Donald Trump’s son, his son-in-law and his then-campaign chairman.

The Moscow meeting in June, which has not been previously disclosed, is now under scrutiny by investigators who want to know why the two men met in the first place and whether there was some effort to get their stories straight about the Trump Tower meeting just weeks before it would become public, The Associated Press has learned.

Congressional investigators have questioned both men — lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin and Ike Kaveladze, a business associate of a Moscow-based developer and former Trump business partner — and obtained their text message communications, people familiar with the investigation told the AP.

OreoCookie
Nov 18, 2017, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by reader50 View Post
I originally thought the Russian angle was unlikely. But people kept acting guilty (lying especially) and it turns out the Russians *were* trying to get Trump elected.

Today we have four investigations running: Mueller, Senate Intelligence, House Intelligence, and Senate Judiciary. And they keep finding smoke. I've come to believe there is a fire. Some of Trump's people at least discussed it with the Russians, and Putin & Co were cultivating Trump.

The remaining questions are what the investigators can prove, and if Trump actively participated. It's still possible he never caught on - the stupidity defense.
I have the impression that we already know the most likely version of the story without knowing the details — Trump is quite open here. He openly said he would encourage Wikileaks or the Russians to publish “Hillary’s emails” and Podesta’s emails. His son, his son-in-law and his campaign manager were open to getting help from the Russian government. The Trump family and people involved in the Trump campaign have lots of shady business connections. Normal politicians would not want help from the Russians or any other government hostile to the US.

I am not sure whether we will be able to implicate Trump personally in a criminal sense. I certainly find it extremely unlikely that he supposedly knew nothing of the efforts that his family and closest advisers were involved in. These people are cut from the same cloth.

Given that some people have trouble voting for a Democrat when the choice is “A pedophile with an R next to his name or a Democrat”, though, I am not very optimistic that the revelations that will come out as part of the Russia-related investigations will have an immediate effect. But at the very least, nobody then has the excuse that “they didn’t know”. And I think it will be useful for the future.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 21, 2017, 07:09 PM

I mean, anyone with a brain knew it was fishy when it happened.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...m-fight-244672
U.S. investigators are focusing on an enduring mystery of the 2016 election: whether Trump campaign officials made the Republican Party platform more friendly to Russia as part of some broader effort to collude with the Kremlin, according to congressional records and people familiar with the probes.
Details of the amendment fight remain in dispute. Denman said that after her proposal was offered, Gordon intervened to lobby members of the GOP foreign policy platform committee, with help from other Trump campaign officials. Gordon has denied that, but he acknowledged asking the subcommittee to table the amendment until the end of the deliberations so he could alert campaign officials.

One of the things investigators want to know is who Gordon was consulting with, and why, during the extended period when the campaign was fighting the proposed change.
Schiff asked Page who he had communicated with about the platform change, referring him to an email he sent to Gordon, other campaign advisers and at least one campaign official that said, “As for the Ukraine amendment, excellent work.”

“Does it refresh your recollection at all about what other interactions you may have had with the campaign about the amendment?” Schiff asked, according to the transcript.

“No,” Page replied. “This … is my only interaction that I vaguely recall. And this expresses my personal opinion. And that's all that was.”

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 21, 2017, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Jesus internet detectives found a pic Junior posted of the event. ****ing Sessions and Miller are there too.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...86235588726784
https://www.justsecurity.org/47279/t...ackdoor-email/
According to all accounts, Torshin asked to meet a high-level Trump campaign official during the National Rifle Association annual convention in Louisville, Kentucky in May 2016. His purpose was apparently to pass on some information from Putin to Donald Trump and to see if the presidential candidate would meet with Putin at a later date. Kushner waived off top campaign aides like Rick Dearborn, saying “Pass on this,” and Kushner added, “Most likely these people then go back home and claim they have special access to gain importance for themselves.”
Torshin discussed the NRA dinner in an interview with Bloomberg in April 2017. Bloomberg wrote, “Torshin said in the interview he stayed clear of then-candidate Trump at last year’s N.R.A. event to avoid controversy, dining with Donald Trump Jr. instead.”
So a guy who was trying to get facetime with Trump got coincidentally seated next to Junior and the story is they briefly chatted about guns or hunting.

Man, that guy sure wasted an opportunity!

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 22, 2017, 12:42 PM

According to NYT the Kremlin found Rohrbacher so useful they gave him a code name.

subego
Clinically Insane
Nov 23, 2017, 06:41 PM

Looks like someone wants to cut a deal.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2017, 07:23 PM

Mr. Flynn is regarded as loyal to Mr. Trump, but he has in recent weeks expressed serious concerns to friends that prosecutors will bring charges against his son, Michael Flynn Jr., who served as his father’s chief of staff and was a part of several financial deals involving the elder Mr. Flynn that Mr. Mueller is scrutinizing.
Actually, I have a third possibility: They need to finish building a case against his son so they can exert pressure on him to flip when the time comes.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2017, 08:19 PM

The rest now that I have a moment: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/u...=Homepage&_r=0

Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating such a deal.

The notification alone does not prove that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with Mr. Mueller. Some lawyers withdraw from information-sharing arrangements as soon as they begin negotiating with prosecutors. And such negotiations sometimes fall apart.
A deal with Mr. Flynn would give Mr. Mueller a behind-the-scenes look at the Trump campaign and the early tumultuous weeks of the administration. Mr. Flynn was an early and important adviser to Mr. Trump, an architect of Mr. Trump’s populist “America first” platform and an advocate of closer ties with Russia.

His ties to Russia predated the campaign — he sat with President Vladimir V. Putin at a 2015 event in Moscow — and he was a point person on the transition team for dealing with Russia.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2017, 01:58 AM

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/statu...20334070673408
President Trump to members of the US Coast Guard: "You never know about an ally, an ally can turn."
Trump this morning.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 27, 2017, 04:30 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...a-lago-2017-11
• James Woolsey, the former CIA director who has been cooperating with the special counsel Robert Mueller, had a "lengthy conversation" with President Donald Trump over dinner last weekend at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

• Woolsey, who served on the board of Michael Flynn's lobbying firm, Flynn Intel Group, was at a meeting on September 19, 2016, with Flynn and Turkish government ministers in which they discussed removing the controversial Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen from US soil, Woolsey has said.

• Mueller's team has interviewed Woolsey about that meeting, and Woolsey has been in touch with the FBI since before Mueller began overseeing the bureau's Russia investigation in May.
Either Woolsey is an idiot who didn't think this'd get noticed or Trump is an idiot who just met with someone likely wearing a wire. This meeting makes no sense.

reader50
Administrator
Nov 27, 2017, 09:08 PM

Either Woolsey is an idiot who didn't think this'd get noticed or Trump is an idiot who just met with someone likely wearing a wire. This meeting makes no sense.
I vote for Door #2. A former CIA director should know all about security in a public event. Either Trump talked a lot about the weather, or Mueller got a lot of good stuff.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 27, 2017, 09:46 PM

Option 3: Trump invited Woosley to try and pump him for info but was smart enough not to divulge any? If Woolsey's been in Mueller's hands he likely would have encouraged him to take the meeting.

Possible?

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 29, 2017, 11:26 AM

If you subscribe to the theory that the worse the Trump outburst the worse the news, then a real doozy has occurred behind the scenes.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 30, 2017, 10:43 AM

So Mueller may have gotten his Flynn info from... Jared.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 30, 2017, 05:57 PM

The Subway guy?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 30, 2017, 08:09 PM

The Subway guy?
I heard he's the next White House Chief of Staff.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Nov 30, 2017, 10:58 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/u...ate-intel.html
President Trump over the summer repeatedly urged senior Senate Republicans, including the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, to end the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to a half dozen lawmakers and aides.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 5 being the Lynch/Bill meeting on the tarmac, what does this rate?

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 10:22 AM

Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. Sounds pretty light to me. Same thing Papodopolous plead

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Dec 1, 2017, 10:27 AM

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 5 being the Lynch/Bill meeting on the tarmac, what does this rate?
I'm trying to picture what a reasonable politician would do if this really were witch hunt.

Did Obama tell anyone to stop looking into his birth certificate? Did he strongly urge Senators to shut down talk, discussions, or investigations? I guess I don't know if the FBI actually ever investigated this, so maybe it's a little different.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 10:31 AM

I'm trying to picture what a reasonable politician would do if this really were witch hunt.

Did Obama tell anyone to stop looking into his birth certificate? Did he strongly urge Senators to shut down talk, discussions, or investigations? I guess I don't know if the FBI actually ever investigated this, so maybe it's a little different.
You made me realize something. Did anyone actually call for the FBI to investigate Obamas citizenship?

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 1, 2017, 11:34 AM

A YEAR and this is ALL they have to show for it? How much more money and how many more people will be hired to waste so much time? Anything but look into Uranium1.

andi*pandi
Dec 1, 2017, 11:40 AM

Well, they wasted a ton of money and time on Benghazi, and this is treason, so... more?

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
A YEAR and this is ALL they have to show for it? How much more money and how many more people will be hired to waste so much time? Anything but look into Uranium1.
A. Mueller hasn't been investigating a year.
B. It hasn't even been a year since Flynn met Kislyak or lied to the FBI
C. We know he did lots of other illegal things that he's not being charged for which means...
D. This is a plea deal. He's implicating someone else.
E. This article ant all they have to show for it. They also have the indictments of Manafort and Gates plus Papodopolous' plea

Oh and F. This s is way more than you ever thought would materialize

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 11:51 AM

The question here is who has Flynn implicated? Smart money is Kysh since they did the meeting together but I think the dark horse is Pence since he led transition and claimed he was in the dark on this stuff

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Dec 1, 2017, 12:23 PM

Looks like the media is leading you around by the nose.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 12:41 PM

BREAKING: Ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn admits in plea that Trump transition officials directed his contacts with the Russians.
Pence was head of transition, after the ousted Christie, who had been excluding Flynn because he thought he was bad news.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 12:43 PM

BRW, strong case to be made if it weren't for nepotism Flynn might have not felt compelled to turn.

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 1, 2017, 01:17 PM

So where is the Russian tampering with the election stuff. (sound of crickets)??

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 01:29 PM

So where is the Russian tampering with the election stuff. (sound of crickets)??
Moving the goalposts?

subego
Clinically Insane
Dec 1, 2017, 01:45 PM

“Joke’s on you... I’m only going to prison for lying.”

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 02:12 PM

Just read that Nunes was on the national security transition team. That rat **** probably knows some of this Flynn/Kislyak stuff

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 04:21 PM

So Mueller may have gotten his Flynn info from... Jared.
Multiple outlets reporting Kush is the person who told Flynn to contact the Russians. If Mueller played them into backstabbing each other... *kisses fingers*

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 1, 2017, 05:00 PM

KT Macfarland now implicated. This day is too much.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 4, 2017, 06:58 PM

At least Trump knows Manafort won't flip.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3027b73646b2
While facing several felony charges, Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort has been working on an op-ed essay with a longtime colleague “assessed to have ties” to a Russian intelligence service, according to court papers filed Monday by prosecutors working for special counsel Robert Mueller.

In the court filing, prosecutors say Manafort and the colleague sought to publish the op-ed under someone else’s name and intended it to influence public opinion about his work in Ukraine. The op-ed was being drafted as late as last week, with Manafort currently under house arrest. Prosecutors did not name the colleague but noted the person is based in Russia.
The man's cahones are bigly

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 4, 2017, 07:06 PM

KT Macfarland now implicated. This day is too much.

subego
Clinically Insane
Dec 5, 2017, 09:05 AM

Something, something, Deutsche Bank.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Dec 5, 2017, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
Something, something, Deutsche Bank.
It was an inevitability given Mueller has his taxes.

Forum Links
Forum Rules