Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > a copy/paste program..

a copy/paste program..
CandyMaffia
Forum Regular
Oct 24, 2003, 04:48 PM

hello..

i am a macuser since over 10 years.. when i used the sys. 8, i noticed a program on the net, which i lost the name at. the program was like a copy/paste program, that could, instead of copying ONE 'text', it could copy 10 different kinds of text, and keep it in its memo, and then you could copy ten different things, and paste them in sitautions later.. you save a lot of time with this great app!!

no w i wonder, what is this name, and is there any program like this working under mac OS X.2??
thanxs
pet
imac g5 20" isight ed. user with ipod shuffle, ibook g3 700mhz, nokia 6680, canon cp3200

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 24, 2003, 05:03 PM

looks like the internet has some answers for you

CandyMaffia  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 24, 2003, 06:17 PM

well, now i know that the programs name is simply 'copypaste', and is availeble for os X. but as i remember, in the os 8/9, you didn't start the program seperatly, you could have it integrated in the 'edit' menu.. anyone knows how to integrate this into the edit menu without having starting the copypaste program??
imac g5 20" isight ed. user with ipod shuffle, ibook g3 700mhz, nokia 6680, canon cp3200

goose
Forum Regular
Oct 25, 2003, 02:41 PM

Originally posted by CandyMaffia:
well, now i know that the programs name is simply 'copypaste', and is availeble for os X. but as i remember, in the os 8/9, you didn't start the program seperatly, you could have it integrated in the 'edit' menu.. anyone knows how to integrate this into the edit menu without having starting the copypaste program??
I don't think the people at ScriptSoftware have figured this out yet.

There's never enough when you have too little

Forum Links
Forum Rules