Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: iBook

WTB: iBook
Jlwolfer
Forum Regular
Aug 29, 2007, 09:53 PM

Hey all,

My little sis is looking to snag a iBook. She doesn't really care what condition it is in just as long as it has Apple Care left on it. I'm not really looking to spend alot as she is going to use it for school. If you have one please get some pictures of it ready for me to see them. As for payment I plan on paying with PP. Right now I'm only accepting offer from the US

Thanks

Gamoe
Mac Elite
Aug 30, 2007, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Jlwolfer View Post
My little sis is looking to snag a iBook. She doesn't really care what condition it is in just as long as it has Apple Care left on it.
I think that's a tough criteria for the iBook, considering its age, and would exclude most of them. Is she looking exclusively for an iBook G4 or is she also considering G3 iBooks?

Jlwolfer  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 30, 2007, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gamoe View Post
I think that's a tough criteria for the iBook, considering its age, and would exclude most of them. Is she looking exclusively for an iBook G4 or is she also considering G3 iBooks?
It should be that bad considering the last production was 2006. Somebody gota have one and want to upgrade to a MB

Forum Links
Forum Rules