Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Steve Jobs doesn't use an Apple Computer

Steve Jobs doesn't use an Apple Computer
ShyWizard
Banned
Apr 15, 2002, 11:34 AM

If Steve Jobs used OS X on a daily basis.....the speed issue would be fixed.
If Steve used OS X on a daily basis.....OS X would be the most advanced operating system in the world

Can't you tell that he only uses them at the Macworld Conferences'?
He can never get that **** to work right anyhow!

In a land full of Jobs, the one he's doing sucks

Luckily, macintosh users are loyal
Most would have jumped ship already
but here we sit and stay
year after year
Maybe NEXT year the OS X issues will be solved
Maybe NEXT year....
Wait you little lemmings!

::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 15, 2002, 11:38 AM

Wait you little lemmings!
Shut up you troll!

(BTW - Jobs uses both Macs and PCs.)

malvolio
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 11:40 AM

And Bill Gates has a PowerBook...
/mal
"I sentence you to be hanged by the neck until you cheer up."
MacBook Pro 15" w/ Mac OS 10.8.2, iPhone 4S & iPad 4th-gen. w/ iOS 6.1.2

ShyWizard  (op)
Banned
Apr 15, 2002, 12:29 PM

Look at every other posted topic in this forum
I'm the only one with GUTS to say what needs to be said

many of you complain on a daily basis
and many of you settle on a crappy operating system

OS 9 was great
it had solid features with amazing speed
my system NEVER crashed!!
WE DIDN'T NEED CHANGE
WE DIDN'T NEED RADICAL CHANGE

We let Steve tell us what we wanted
We let Steve change the operating system that we fell in love with
WE AREN'T HAPPY....
I've never seen so many people consistantly complain!
Apple users aren't happy settling for second best!

WE are the ones using this system everyday..NOT STEVE
and we are the ones who aren't satisfied

Screw him and his dream
he took something that we all fell in love with and made it completely different

Granted iMovie, iPhoto and iDVD are superb applications
and apple is doing a great job creating applications
but we don't want you super modern crappy OS

Do you all realize how fast OS 9 was?
we went from having a speedy cheetah....to having a slow turtle
we went from SOUND to no sound
we went from stunning graphics to SLOW haze

Sure, i have a dual processor G4...but it's ****ing useless
EVERYTHING TAKES FOREVER

Why do you settle???

KidRed
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 12:38 PM

EVERYTHING TAKES FOREVER
That tells me that a full of **** troll. My dual flies.
All Your Signature Are Belong To Us!

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Apr 15, 2002, 12:39 PM

Originally posted by ShyWizard:
<STRONG>Look at every other posted topic in this forum

WE DIDN'T NEED CHANGE

...a lot of BS...

</STRONG>
Hey, we've heard this before, ages ago, when they first started using fire, iron, the Gutenberg press, trains, electricity, cars, computers...

O SHUT UP !!!

It's leggards like you who suck the most....

Angry,
-t

digdog
Forum Regular
Apr 15, 2002, 12:41 PM

He uses OS X with mail.app v2.481.3 (on April 1st, 2002)

Proof: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newt...1841025140&w=2

References: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=101767499500001&r=1&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=101766779600002&r=1&w=2

[ 04-15-2002: Message edited by: digdog ]

Detrius
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 12:44 PM

Originally posted by KidRed:
<STRONG>

That tells me that a full of **** troll. My dual flies.</STRONG>
I will second that opinion. I love my dual G4... and it's only a dual 533, nearly the slowest of all duals. I have no complaints whatsoever about the G4 running OS X.

The complaint is with my G3 iBook. Apple should have done away with the G3 long ago. My one year old Dual 533 (not considered top of the line then) is literally 6 times faster than my brand new iBook in dnetc crunching. I have no expectations of a G3 being faster than a G4, but the computer industry is supposed to progress so that next year's low end is about as good as this year's high end.

But my G4 screams.
ACSA 10.4/10.3, ACTC 10.3, ACHDS 10.3

jwblase
Senior User
Apr 15, 2002, 12:50 PM

Not to burst your bubble, ShyWizard, but I had many more problems with OS 9 than I ever have with OS X.

9 would crash on me at least once daily (running Office 98, all updates applied).

Speed on my 400 B/W G3 using OS X is comparable for my use as using OS 9 was. I can type no faster using OS 9 than OS X. I can print no faster on the old system. I can download using PPPoE no easier on 9.

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I can play networked Marathon using OS 9! But, that works just as well using Classic.

However, I *can* use the built in firewall, NAT, iPhoto (X only app), Watson (another X only app), Mail, and all the other apps that I use in X very easily. In fact, they are much easier for me to use than their OS 9 only equivalents.

Just who are "we" in your statement, anyway? If you're referring to just these boards, that's a very unscientific poll you're taking. I will go out on a limb here and estimate that maybe 5% of all Mac users see these forums.

Until you are elected Macintosh Users Spokesperson by *all* Macintosh users, I would appreciate it if you would not speak for me or any of the other Mac users I personally know (especially those that DO NOT read these boards).

JB
---------------------------
"Time will tell. It always does."
-The Doctor

King Kong
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 15, 2002, 12:51 PM

I actually visited Pixar and got a peek at Steve's office. On his desk... an iMac.

jwblase
Senior User
Apr 15, 2002, 12:51 PM

BTW: Who cares if Steve Jobs uses a PC? I'm typing this on a PC that I use at my work. Does this mean I hate macs? No.

It is possible that he does use some Windows only apps, especially third party apps that Apple has no control over whatsoever.

JB

PS. I am no lemming.

[ 04-15-2002: Message edited by: jwblase ]
---------------------------
"Time will tell. It always does."
-The Doctor

Andrew 8808
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 15, 2002, 12:52 PM

<STRONG>Do you all realize how fast OS 9 was?

EVERYTHING TAKES FOREVER

Why do you settle???</STRONG>

Ok, first off, yes OS 9 was faster, you know why? Because QuickDraw isn't doing as much work as Quartz is. Quartz has to do a lot more work. Did 9 have high quality icons or the anti aliasing that X has? No. Granted, Quartz needs to be powered by the GPU and not the CPU, but that hopefully should be coming.
Plus you're comparing OS 9 which has what, 17 years? of development to OS X which hasn't even had really a quarter of that. No OS is going to be perfect at first. So shut the hell up and quit trolling.

[ 04-15-2002: Message edited by: Andrew 8808 ]

Nonsuch
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 12:53 PM

Shhh ... don't feed them.
Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.

-- Frederick Douglass, 1857

rlmorel
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 15, 2002, 01:01 PM

TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL

troll = limited user = luser

"An argument isn't just saying 'No it isn't'!" "Yes it is!" "NO IT ISN'T!"

I Bent My Wookiee
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2002, 01:09 PM

"Barwaraaawww"

joestitzlein
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 15, 2002, 01:25 PM

shy wizard, your are wrong. steve uses mail.app for his email.

MacLone
Apr 15, 2002, 01:26 PM

I have decided not to participate that much in all the forums i use to post becuse this is what i think about MacOSX. I am tired of reading about how wonderful or how slow it is...
It is obvious that no matter how we try to love macosX, for some people is fast enough and for others is dog slow even on similar machines. The multitask, protected memory and stability was really needed and welcomed but that do not change the fact. It's not only the finder tasks, is the whole thing...for example, i have tested illustrator on X and is at least 20 to 30% slower than in OS9, the same thing for many other apps.
MacOX and their native apps need optimization?...yes...they will perform better with time?...yes...are we going to see the same performance as in OS9 someday?...hmmm...No...i don't think so.
Being absolute fair, OSX is NOT as fast as OS9
AND WILL NEVER BE for one simple but big bad design decision:
They decided it was better to be nice looking than be powerful.
Using the PDF engine (quartz) and a nice looking interface (aqua) has its drawbacks you know it allready...its so silly like having a Ferrari with motorcycle tires only because they look better...
Please apple...i need power and speed...i don't need eye candy interface...what was you thinking?...what you spect us all designers to do with our powerful G4s and that heavy demanding eye candy system if everything is 30% slower???...buy more powerful machines?...that is what you want obviously but not everyone can... period.

[ 04-15-2002: Message edited by: MacLone ]

Addicted to MacNN
Apr 15, 2002, 01:31 PM

Look at every other posted topic in this forum
It doesn't take guts to post troll banter in these forums, you stinkin ninny!

OS 9 was great
WE DIDN'T NEED CHANGE
Hey genius, guess what? This might come as a huge surprise to a dip like you, but you get to CHOOSE what you want to use. If there is someone with a gun to your head forcing you to use OS X, then you've got bigger problems than speed and stability.

[/feed troll]

Adam Betts
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 15, 2002, 01:35 PM

ShyWizard, I proudly present this trophy to you...

Congratulation. Keep up the good job

just for the record, you are the second person to get this trophy

[ 04-15-2002: Message edited by: Adam Betts ]

malvolio
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 01:37 PM

<STRONG>
OS 9 was great

EVERYTHING TAKES FOREVER!</STRONG>
I can draw 2 conclusions from these statements:
1. You didn't do sh*t in OS 9.
2. You don't know how to set up & run OS X.
/mal
"I sentence you to be hanged by the neck until you cheer up."
MacBook Pro 15" w/ Mac OS 10.8.2, iPhone 4S & iPad 4th-gen. w/ iOS 6.1.2

awaspaas
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2002, 02:17 PM

<STRONG>WE DIDN'T NEED CHANGE
</STRONG>
I don't mean to get all grandiose, but maybe its time we all reread http://www.apple.com/thinkdifferent/ and think about what it means to be a Mac user.

brown monk
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 15, 2002, 02:24 PM

<STRONG>If Steve Jobs used OS X on a daily basis.....the speed issue would be fixed.
</STRONG>
Most likely he uses a faster computer than you do...

Mac OS X has speed issues only with old G4's and G3's. Have you ever used/played with Mac OS X on a dual, say, 800? Speed isn't really an issue when you get up there in the Mhz.
brown is sweeter
me_puter: outdated

CheesePuff
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 02:29 PM

Mac OS X is just fine and dandy on my G4 733. I use it all day, 8 hours a day. The thought of using OS 9 again because of speed never crossed my mind. I think its mind blowing that I have never crashed in OS X, and if I went to OS 9 I would be crashing all the time, and the time it takes to restart, I would have had the app back open and working again in OS X.

MadBrowser
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 15, 2002, 02:32 PM

<STRONG>If Steve Jobs used OS X on a daily basis.....the speed issue would be fixed.
If Steve used OS X on a daily basis.....OS X would be the most advanced operating system in the world
</STRONG>
This is so naive. There are human limits on how fast these "problems" can be solved...

Guy Incognito
Banned
Apr 15, 2002, 02:36 PM

You're wrong ShyWizard...my ol' pal Stevie uses a prototype G5 @ 1.6GHz...I've seen it a few times (on fire too.)

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 15, 2002, 02:48 PM

Demonhood
Administrator
Apr 15, 2002, 02:55 PM

always remember:

brachiator
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2002, 03:08 PM

I have never seen such uninformed blather. Everyone who is anyone in the Bay Area knows that Steve uses a triple G5-enabled Osborne suitcase computer. Not only is it more boss looking and bitchin' than any of the current production releases, but it fits snugly behind the aft bulkhead of Steve's bedroom on his Gulfstream jet. That is why Steve doesn't notice the problems with OSX -- the G5 Ozzy overpowers all bugs, and many are simply eliminated in the thin air at 30K feet.

I'd be happy to provide documentation on this, provided you have the appropriate security clearances. And, trust me, you don't.

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

Chrisspoon
Forum Regular
Apr 15, 2002, 03:21 PM

Ahhhh mac fanatics... i love them.

Osx is slow as hell . period.

I need to use shadow killer, lowering my screen resolution to 1024*768, and now i can work on osx. But the spinning wheel is here, always. Going to highend3d forum, and spin ! spin ! 30 sec of delay to show the page !!!!!(just an example).

So continue to say "that's run well, it's all fine etc...) i assume telling that, that u are doing nothing with X other than typing "osx run well on..."on this forum.

So i agree with the instigator of this thread.

now u have two "troll" here...

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Apr 15, 2002, 03:24 PM

<STRONG>Look at every other posted topic in this forum
I'm the only one with GUTS to say what needs to be said</STRONG>
Um, no, you're just a plain old troll. And one with whom my patience is wearing thin. I would suggest that you either learn how to argue your points in a mature manner, or move on.

If you want to stop being a troll, then you can start by cutting out this assumption that everyone who doesn't agree with you is just an unthinking follower of All Things Apple, trapped in the Reality Distortion Field. Rational thought seldom leads to only one conclusion, and in this case it very much does not.
and many of you settle on a crappy operating system
Um, it's far from "many" people who complain on a daily basis. I can only name three regular detractors off the top of my head, including yourself yourself. And none of these three complain on a daily basis. Alas, only one of the three of you is actually mature about complaints and criticism, and it isn't you.
OS 9 was great
You are a rarity. An extreme rarity. I question how often you used your Mac, actually. I've seen OS9 machines with uptimes that could be measured in months, but none was actively used for more than a few minutes a day.
WE DIDN'T NEED CHANGE
Then you are a blind fool, to not have seen what was going on. Stability and speed on OS9 really were pathetic, compared to the rest of the world. Even Windows was on the verge of moving towards halfway-respectable technological foundations, which would leave us with nothing more than a house of cards that only we would be inhabiting.

Apple tried putting a solid technological foundation under the old OS several times. Their attempts run like a depressing parade of failures: Pink, Copland, and so forth. They failed every time, because it couldn't be done. Radical change was needed, and it seems only a few people, such as yourself, haven't seen that. Even the other regular complainers (and the mature critic who shall remain nameless) will admit this much when pressed. The real question was, "is OSX the right path to take in order to enact that change?"
We let Steve tell us what we wanted
No, we let him show us what we needed. A solid base, with the ease of the Mac on top of it. And he was correct.
We let Steve change the operating system that we fell in love with
To stagnate is to die. That is the rule with species, weather patterns, economies, societies, nation-states, stars,... and yes, technology too. When you stop changing, there is nothing left to do but fade away. OS9 was at the end of a rope that had been extended in what was nothing short of a series of technological miracles, and could go no further. We'll see the X86 architecture show the same problems, fairly soon; I doubt there will ever be a Pentium 7 (and Intel had better have its Itanium architecture, slated to replace X86 on the Wintel side of things, ready by then).
WE AREN'T HAPPY....
You aren't happy.
I've never seen so many people consistantly complain!
http://www.macfixitforums.com . Door's to your left.
Apple users aren't happy settling for second best!
Indeed, we're not. The Mac userbase is legendary for that.

Now, note how very, very few people are complaining constantly. Should this tell you something?

Sure, OSX isn't perfect. I'm rather quick to voice my own complaints, as are many people here. But with very few exceptions, we're generally quite satisfied.
WE are the ones using this system everyday..NOT STEVE
and we are the ones who aren't satisfied
I don't doubt you're not satisfied, but I question your using the system everyday. If you don't use OS9 often enough to see your Mac crash, then I doubt you use OSX any more often than that, and probably far less.
Screw him and his dream
Screw your and your trolls.
he took something that we all fell in love with and made it completely different
Not completely. The Mac is still there. If you're too myopic to see it, then I pity you. Yeah, it looks different. Significantly different, even. But completely? Not on your life.
Do you all realize how fast OS 9 was?
If you ran only one app at a time, you could get fairly zippy. Start up a second, though, and things started falling apart rather rapidly.
We went from a house of cards to a house of bricks.
We went from sound that stutters to something fuller, richer, and ever-playing, that is, with no skips.
We went froom an outdated graphics architecture to one with more potential than anything that had come before it, with the possible exception of its immediate predecessor Display PostScript (and that had problems of its own, ones which Quartz fixed).
And yes, we lost some responsivity (but not speed) in the process, because that graphics architecture was too advanced for the time. Big deal; like I said, to stagnate is to die. And the hardware is finally catching up to the software, making this point moot.
EVERYTHING TAKES FOREVER
You're lying about something. Either you've never used OSX or you've never used OS9, or perhaps you don't really have a Dual G4. I don't claim to know which. But for you to not see speed on a Dual G4 is, to be frank, completely preposterous. Not to mention completely counter to every single report ever written about OSX on dual-proc machines.

Or perhaps you're still using 10.0.0, without having ever run the prebinding. If so, then rather than being a liar, you're just so far behind the times that your rants aren't even based on valid information anymore.
Why do you settle???
Because despite the responsivity issues, it is better. Yeah, it's not OS9, but only a blind whiner (such as yourself, perhaps?) would take off points just for that.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

x user
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2002, 03:27 PM

I'm tired of these IDIOTS. If you have any experience with both 9 and X you'll that X is sooo surperior (even if it doesn't help with spelling).

Chrisspoon
Forum Regular
Apr 15, 2002, 03:32 PM

Originally posted by x user:
<STRONG>I'm tired of these IDIOTS. If you have any experience with both 9 and X you'll that X is sooo surperior (even if it doesn't help with spelling).</STRONG>
I didn't say X wasn't superior to 9. It's just slower.

feed me. :o

Addicted to MacNN
Apr 15, 2002, 03:42 PM

feed me.
I got somethin' for you to munch on, buddy!

Bruce O'Neal
Forum Regular
Apr 15, 2002, 03:47 PM

how the heck does this guy know what steve job uses?
"Define your own reality!"

Wevah
Senior User
Apr 15, 2002, 03:49 PM

[ Score: -1, Troll ]
[Wevah setPostCount:[Wevah postCount] + 1];

TheTraveller
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 15, 2002, 03:49 PM

I'm sure Steve Jobs does use an Apple computer. He probably has it running OS X, too. But rather than getting bogged down in the fact that resizing & scrolling is pokey, and the Finder needs better multithreading and some missing features from OS 9, he lives with it, confident in the knowledge that the engineers will solve all these "small" problems just as soon as the right pieces fall into place.

ShyWizard, revert to OS 9, use it until it is no longer supported. If at that time X does not provide the OS you need, keeping using OS 9 as long as it runs or find yourself a new platform.

Thanks!

omac
Banned
Apr 15, 2002, 04:03 PM

re-: X - wait until WWDC ... May 02...!!!!!!!!

!!!! !!!!

swiz
GUI Punk
Apr 15, 2002, 04:16 PM

Originally posted by Adam Betts:
<STRONG>ShyWizard, I proudly present this trophy to you...

</STRONG>
Adam proving once again he is without question the pimp of thread images. Awesome!
For the record shywhiz, my dual G4500 AND 800mhz iMac needn't be any faster in OSX. I the absolute opposite of KHogan have never had a Mac problem in 8 years that I couldnt solve myself quite easily. And I honestly havent had ANY problems with my Macs since I began using OSX. Say what you will, it is totally true.

24" AlumiMac 2.4ghz C2D, 4g Ram, 300g HD, 750g USBHD • 80g iPod • 160g ATV • iPhone 3g

midwinter
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2002, 05:12 PM

Originally posted by Millennium:
<STRONG>[QB]
I've never seen so many people consistantly complain!</STRONG>

MacFixit Forums

Door's to your left.
[/QB]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cheers
Scott

Oneota
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 05:32 PM

I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a moment, and point out that we have n OS 9 server on our campus which gets pretty heavy usage and hasn't actually crashed yet all year. The network has gone funky on it, so rebooting it was necessary to get it to adapt to that, but it, in and of itself, has been rock-solid.

I'm not, in any way, saying I agree with the topic starter, however. I'm just saying that it *is* possible to have an OS 9 box be both stable and used.

I still think this thread is flamebait.
"Yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation" yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 15, 2002, 06:31 PM

Originally posted by Oneota:
<STRONG>I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a moment, and point out that we have n OS 9 server on our campus which gets pretty heavy usage and hasn't actually crashed yet all year. The network has gone funky on it, so rebooting it was necessary to get it to adapt to that, but it, in and of itself, has been rock-solid.

I'm not, in any way, saying I agree with the topic starter, however. I'm just saying that it *is* possible to have an OS 9 box be both stable and used.

I still think this thread is flamebait. </STRONG>
It's also possible that someone out there has a hyundai that *hasn't* been in the garage. Anything's possible.

Cipher13
Apr 15, 2002, 06:39 PM

As if any of you have any clue what kind of system Jobs uses

crazyjohnson
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 15, 2002, 07:17 PM

When Steve first came back to Apple he ran NeXTStep on an IBM ThinkPad. It really got everyone at Apple pissed.

Try it yourself: http://shawcomputing.net/resources/n.../ThinkPad.html
Change your world and you will change your mind.

Phanguye
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2002, 08:53 PM

did anyone read to the end of that article... he wasnt serious about wondering my the os x public beta wouldnt install on his x86 machine was he????

phang

booboo
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2002, 09:39 PM

Such a blatant troll. Tiny worlds, tiny minds...

No you're right, Microsoft, the McDonalds of the computing world, are the last word in innovation and design.

Enjoy your MSBurger, moron.
Mac Pro 2.66, 2GB RAM | 4 x 250 GB HD's | MOTO 424e/2408-II

Mr. Blur
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 10:21 PM

...shywizard's monthly troll-ish flamebait......zzzzzzzz...snore..snore...zzzzzzz
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Oneota
Professional Poster
Apr 15, 2002, 11:42 PM

Originally posted by Phanguye:
<STRONG>did anyone read to the end of that article... he wasnt serious about wondering my the os x public beta wouldnt install on his x86 machine was he????

phang</STRONG>
No; I think he just forgot to append a " " at the end of that sentence.
"Yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation" yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

Forum Links
Forum Rules