Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Kensington Bluetooth usb adapter

Kensington Bluetooth usb adapter
Jlwolfer
Forum Regular
Feb 22, 2006, 09:29 PM

I just bought this USB adapter to use on my iBook, which it works fine. I want my mouse or my keyboard to wake up when asleep. But the Allow Bluetooth device to wake this computer is grayed out. Any reason why that is. Now I just bought a DBT-120 D-link and it also does the same thing. Weird

( Last edited by Jlwolfer; Feb 23, 2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Changed picture sixe)
1.83 C2D Mini, 12" PB 867mhz. Now iPhone enabled!!!!

slugslugslug
Mac Elite
Feb 23, 2006, 10:27 AM

I think people would be able to get your point without seing your desktop background. Did you try seeing if you need Apple's firmware updater for the D-Link? I don't remember what all it changes, but might have something to do with it. Check apple.com/support/bluetooth

Jlwolfer  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 23, 2006, 11:09 AM

The update didn't work. I post on the discussions.apple.com to see if anyone knows there
1.83 C2D Mini, 12" PB 867mhz. Now iPhone enabled!!!!

Forum Links
Forum Rules