Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > List of Internet Streaming Radio Stations

List of Internet Streaming Radio Stations
msuper69
Professional Poster
Jul 18, 2010, 11:05 AM

I'm working on yet another Internet Radio app for the iPad (and possibly iPhone/iPod Touch).

My biggest problem is finding a list of addresses of Internet radio stations. I am either going to embed a list in the app and provide regular updates (while also allowing the user to add their own) or dynamically look up these addresses (assuming there is a database somewhere).

Any suggestions for finding these addresses?

mymediaradio
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 26, 2010, 11:54 AM

Internet Radio Stations

Also, my company has hundreds of radio stations and we would be glad to share them with you as well as help you find thousands more! Feel free to contact me here or on the contact us page through the link in my signature!
My Media Radio - Premier Streaming Host Providers, Lowest Cost on 128 bitrate, as low as $7.95 a month! We are radio station owners ourselves and can help you with all phases of making your own station! Auto D.J with royalty free music in all genre's available!

Forum Links
Forum Rules