Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Masking problems in ThemePark

Masking problems in ThemePark
organ
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 22, 2005, 03:12 PM

Good Grey is almost done for Tiger. I only have two problems to solve before I release it:

Problem 1
My Async arrows (don't know why they are called arrows) doesn't show transparency in Safari. I've tried to copy the original element from a brand new theme but it doesn't work (see attached image). Could it have to be that ThemePark somehow messed this up when converting the theme into a TP 2-version?

Problem 2
I copied all the icons that go with the theme from a previous version and in ThemePark everything looks ok. But only a couple of icons changes when I apply the theme.

I have the latest version of ShapeShifter and all other 10.4 (Tiger)-themes works perfectly.

My only solution that I can think of at the moment is to copy all the elements from my older theme into a shining new one one by one but if that's the case, Good Grey won't be updated until Mac OS X 10.5 is out...
I was supposed to work, not hyperspace my way to Magrathea.
Good Grey

smeger
Mac Elite
Jun 22, 2005, 08:19 PM

I don't know what's wrong with the async arrows. But for the icons, it's caused by a bug in ShapeShifter 2.1. If you include the icons in your guiKit, they'll just magically begin working again when we release ShapeShifter 2.1.1.
Geekspiff - generating spiffdiddlee software since before you began paying attention.

Forum Links
Forum Rules