Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > How can I get facebook Business Homepage better

How can I get facebook Business Homepage better
kevs
Mac Elite
Jun 21, 2017, 09:26 PM

More Facebook than apple, but I am on Apple! There are no good Facebook forums I've found.

My Facebook page for business, has an about section, and I can add a few keywords I like there; problem is it is all hidden on an inner page. For the main homepage, I cannot see anyway to get keywords in code on main homepage beyond the title business name. Anyone have any ideas? FB has no support whatsoever, even for advertisers.

andi*pandi
Jun 22, 2017, 10:13 AM

I am not sure, but I'm going to bet that those keywords you put in the admin page show up "under the hood" on your display page. Don't worry about it.

kevs  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 22, 2017, 03:51 PM

Thanks Andi, well I don't want them under the hood right? I want them to show up for the main page which is why I posted. This may be hard to explain on a forum though....

andi*pandi
Jun 23, 2017, 02:56 PM

It will show up in searching. There really isn't any coding involved in a facebook business account.

kevs  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 23, 2017, 04:50 PM

No what I meant was webpage source code. Hidden for inner pages, main homepage does not show what about page has in it for example.

andi*pandi
Jun 26, 2017, 04:15 PM

In the source code for one of my facebook pages, I can see ratings by customers, page title, description... address.

kevs  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 26, 2017, 04:47 PM

Maybe I could PM you mine.. easier to explain.

Forum Links
Forum Rules