Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Steve Jobs' World White Developer Confernce Message Leaked!!

Steve Jobs' World White Developer Confernce Message Leaked!!
Newfie
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 6, 2005, 04:04 AM

STEVE JOBS' WORLD WHITE DEVELOPER CONFERNCE MESSAGE LEAKED!!

Steve Jobs' highly anticipated message for June 6, 2005 World White Developer conference has been leaked.

Important details of the message have been identified and summerized as follows:

HARDWARE ANNOUNCEMENTS
======================

- Apple Computer's Steve Jobs once again plans to delight audiences by announcing the Orange Light on its famed Powerbook/iBook computers will be replaced by a Flashing Green light!

Steve jobs will proudly claim 36 months of Research and Development by Apple's White
Engineers in an effort that included a close collaboration with the Heald College and ITT
technical institutes' schools of Basket Weaving of which many of Apple's Engineers have
dropped out from in order to work at Apple.

- Steve will then debut the new Power Macintosh which is a blazing 7mHz faster and features a Sky-Blue power light, unlike its predecessor, the slower Power Macintosh with the Yellow Light.

- Steve will then move on to new iPod announcements. Apple Computer's advanced Scientific Engineering Research labs, staffed by 20 of the world's most renowned high shool graduates, has recently discovered that the new Hitachi mini hard disk drives now have a 100 gigabyte capacity! In a related announcement, a 100 gigabyte iPod will be announced as well as a high capacity Grapefruit iPod Photo! Apple anticipates that competing companies such as iRiver, and Creative Labs will soon declare bankrupcy as a result of Apple's innovations. "We're gonna sell a million of these", he will say.

- Steve will invite head Skinheads of Apple's Cute Plastic Box design group, Dan Riccio and Jonathon Ives, to show off their latest plastic box designs including one which will -- you guessed it - house the new iPod Glowie: A new iPod that is now available in 5 flavors!
Flourecent Orange, Red Ripe Watermelon, and Juicy Cantelope! Jonathan declares the Cute Plastic Box Design Group as a successful Ni*ger Free Environment.

SOFTWARE ANNOUNCEMENTS
======================
- According to rehearsals, Steve will then roll up his sleaves and start digging into the
new Dashboard features of Apple's Mac OS X TIGER! Steve will explain Dashboard's features to the audience including TIGER's biggest surprises -- A Stock Ticker dashboard and a Weather Update Dashboard! Steve will explain that "Yes, programs already exist on Windows XP that do this stuff", and "Sure you can easily get the latest weather by typing in your ZIP code on Weather.com and get the latest Stock Quotes by typing in your Ticker symbol at MSN.COm, but hey I think we did it better therefore we invented it first."

- Final Cut Pro will be put head to head against Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker. Steve
will explain that Final Cut's slow performance and $1000 price tag against Windows Movie
Maker's $0 Free, standard distribution and fast speed are simply the "price you pay for the
Apple Advantage".

- Steve concede to the audience the truth on Apple's "Innovative Slow Down" in the last few years and explain it as the result of the end of a complex agreement with Microsoft, signed in 1997 which expired 5 years later in 2002 where Apple agreed to stop filing bogus lawsuits against Microsoft in exchange of access to all of Microsoft's patent filings during that 5 year period. (Microsoft also had access to all of Apple's patents during the same period.)

Steve will then dismiss allegations of Apple's lack of progress in its product lines in the
last 10 years being due to termination of non-white, ethnic and other qualified staff in
favor of dropouts.

- Steve Jobs concludes the announcements with the launch of www.AppleCharity.com, a site where Apple's numerous enthusiasists can submit their credit card numbers and select from several Donation Plans which allow fans to pay directly for the sole cause of keeping Apple in business. The plan works as follows:
- Tangerine Donation Plan $50 per month
- Orange Donation Plan $999, of which $400 will be used to buy Apple Stock
- Gold Donation $5000, which will be evenly distributed to Steve Jobs's Stock analyst and Investment Analyst friends.

- Later Steve Jobs gaurantees that no (White) Developers shall be layed off from Apple
computer in the next two (2) years, in a separate staff meeting on the same day!

PacHead
Baninated
Jun 6, 2005, 04:10 AM

STEVE JOBS' WORLD WHITE DEVELOPER CONFERNCE

Steve usually wears black shirts, but I hear he's going for a new look this time, while down at the WORLD WHITE DEVELOPER CONFERNCE.

F_Elz
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 6, 2005, 04:16 AM

this thread sucks

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 04:20 AM

Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 04:21 AM

I agree. Nothing to see here people... move on.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

starman
Clinically Insane
Jun 6, 2005, 07:06 AM

Unnecessary. Not even funny.

Mike

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Newfie
A lot of rubbish
Troll

Krypton
Mac Elite
Jun 6, 2005, 08:00 AM

poo

ManOfSteal
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Stogieman
I agree. Nothing to see here people... move on.[/img]
You need to bag that Stogieman...

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by ManOfSteal
You need to bag that Stogieman...
Then put it on Newfie's front porch, set it on fire, ring the doorbell and run...
( Last edited by xi_hyperon; Jun 6, 2005 at 08:48 AM. )

budster101
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Jun 6, 2005, 10:24 AM

IBL

This guy needs to be BANNED for life. Get his IP, and insure that he never spams again.

YOU SUCK DUDE.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jun 6, 2005, 10:32 AM

Pffff, +0

-t

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 10:42 AM

Cool, another crappy post to post crappy forums pics!

"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 10:43 AM

Now that's comedy

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 6, 2005, 10:46 AM

wow, not even a little funny...

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 10:48 AM

Hey, does anyone else "get in trouble" when they post pics of poop? It seems like I always get a PM when one of my pics includes Real Doo Doo. I know Fark won't let you (I had a hilarious PS entry that got me banninated once).

...waiting for a PM any second now...
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 6, 2005, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by RAILhead
Hey, does anyone else "get in trouble" when they post pics of poop? It seems like I always get a PM when one of my pics includes Real Doo Doo. I know Fark won't let you (I had a hilarious PS entry that got me banninated once).

They are all fake... can't you tell

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jun 6, 2005, 10:50 AM

Why ? You didn't even post real poo...

-t

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 10:52 AM

Hey, does anyone else "get in trouble" when they post pics of poop?
Ah, this is why I come to the lounge.

"Hi hon, how was work today?"
"Oh fine. Ran into a bit of a trouble today for posting poop again, though."

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 6, 2005, 10:52 AM

The bottom pic is real poop -- some animal from some zoo I found.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jun 6, 2005, 10:53 AM

"How was W O R K" !

-t

Forum Links
Forum Rules