Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Selling PSP

Selling PSP
ghostshadow
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 21, 2007, 04:30 PM

You read the title correctly, I'm thinking about selling my PSP and games. The poor thing doesn't get the use it deserves.

It's minty fresh. I bought the unit at launch. I haven't played with it much except for testing betas for Sony and other game developers and homebrew here and there. It's running 1.5 firmware. The PSP will include, PSP system, charger, battery, lanyard, retail box,slip case, books and manuals, 32mb memory stick, and the listed games.

Full games: Tony hawk underground 2, wipeout pure.

Demos and betas: killzone liberation, NBA07, Siphon filter Dark mirror, World tour soccer06, pursuit force, gangs of london, psp umd sampler.

Movies : Spiderman 2

Price : (not set in stone) maybe some where around 230 for everything. that includes insured shipping.

I tried to price it fairly, if you would like to have a different price let me know.

I would prefer cash, but I would be willing to trade for anything really, maybe a nice video card for powermac or an lcd, a wii or 360 something. offers I'm flexible.

Thanks.
( Last edited by ghostshadow; Apr 30, 2007 at 10:51 PM. Reason: added, shipping to price.)

SurfSkateJeep
Forum Regular
Apr 24, 2007, 03:22 AM

would you want a slim ps2 with 6 games and 2 controllers and a memory card in perfect condition
Sasquash Lives in my BackYard

----_____ 3rd generation MacBook Pro. Maybe its 2nd generation. 2.16Ghz intel Core Duo_____----

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 30, 2007, 10:48 PM

What games? I might consider it. Sorry for the delayed reply, I was out of town for a few days.

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 23, 2007, 11:50 PM

The psp bundle is getting ready to hit ebay.

Any one interested before i put it up?

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 24, 2007, 02:27 PM

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 24, 2007, 04:20 PM

arng1
Forum Regular
May 25, 2007, 12:47 AM

Sorry to put this on your thread because I know its off topic, but damn do I hate those African scams! Every time I try to put something on ebay someone requesting to buy my item closes the post by selecting "buy it now" or bids way to high and I have to re-open the bid. Which is why im trying not to post on ebay anymore. It has gotten way to out of hand lately. Again, sorry that I posted this, im just a little frustrated. I will delete this if you want. Good luck with the selling btw!

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 25, 2007, 04:07 AM

It's cool, I don't mind. I know what you mean, It's been getting way out of hand, I need to remember not to put buy it now prices on things, because it seems to happen more when buy it now is used. They really do need to quit making the site look all pretty and focus on real problems, and that's those people. I'm really aggravated at the new layout too! I cant stand it at all. The header used to be nice and simple, now it has crappy drop downs and it just slows everything way down. And you cant turn it off either. Yet, the UK and Canadian ebay's are still on the old themes with the old headers.

[/rant]

It's crazy.

Forum Links
Forum Rules