Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS or FT 16GB iPhone 3g still in wrapper

FS or FT 16GB iPhone 3g still in wrapper
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Dec 30, 2008, 04:34 PM

Ok guys dont laugh but I bought this from Wal-mart with out a contract they seem to be the only place willing to sell it without one. Trust me I tried Best Buy and AT&T store both told me they couldnt sell it without a contract. So I went to Wal-Mart the rep sold me this one without a contract. This phone is for my wife and its a surprise. I thought all was good till this morning she hit me and said if she were to get one she would want a white one. Just my luck the Wal-Mart around here only has the black ones left and they dont know when they are getting more white. Sorry for the long story to my point. If there is anyone out there that has a new or fairly new white iPhone but wants a black one, this is the deal for you. Or if you are wanting a black one without contract I will be willing to sell but I cannot afford to take much of a hit I can still return this one for full price. I really would like to trade or something I can take pictures of it in the box and if I really have to I guess I would be willing to unbox it to take pictures if needed. Worth more in wrapping to me. Please email me at donclarkjr at msn.com thanks hope someone out there wants a black one

chippervw
Moderator Emeritus
Dec 30, 2008, 10:35 PM

so, what does Walmart charge for a no-contract 16GB iPhone?

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Dec 30, 2008, 10:46 PM

650 + tax close to 700 but i know i wont get the tax wish she never got that blackberry 3 months ago

Maflynn
Professional Poster
Dec 30, 2008, 11:07 PM

If it's still in the box why not return it to walmart for a refund
~Mike

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Dec 30, 2008, 11:14 PM

I can but they dont have the white one I need to get and the other stores here are being stupid and claim they cant sell them without a contract.

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Dec 31, 2008, 05:42 PM

No longer have this local guy was able to help me out

Thanks
mods can you delete

Forum Links
Forum Rules