Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Barefeats Halo benchmarks

Barefeats Halo benchmarks
Kdog01
Feb 27, 2005, 10:28 PM

If you go to barefeats graphics test of the mac mini vs other macs, it shows that a 1.5 Ghz Powerbook can get 54 fps on medium settings at 1024x768. Is anyone else getting this kind of performance? Seems rather high to me.

Thanks

MrForgetable
Mac Elite
Feb 28, 2005, 01:22 AM

Originally posted by Kdog01:
If you go to barefeats graphics test of the mac mini vs other macs, it shows that a 1.5 Ghz Powerbook can get 54 fps on medium settings at 1024x768. Is anyone else getting this kind of performance? Seems rather high to me.

Thanks
well my 1.33 stock with 256mb RAM can run it smoothly at windowed 1280 and at fully screen at some high settings and some off settings. i'd say i get probably around 30-35 average? battle scenes may be a little laggier but walking around i may get 40-50 peak.

i'd say it may be a little high, but this is why you never trust benchmarks. it varies.
iamwhor3hay

Kdog01  (op)
Feb 28, 2005, 11:06 PM

Ok. Sounded like barefeats was a tad high.

Thanks for your response.

Forum Links
Forum Rules