Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Thunderbolt Display, 2012 MBP Retina, 2011 MBA, iPhone 5, TC 2TB, AP exp

Thunderbolt Display, 2012 MBP Retina, 2011 MBA, iPhone 5, TC 2TB, AP exp
Snow-i
Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2016, 03:55 PM

Hey guys:

I'm doing spring cleaning (yeah I know it's August) and as such I'm getting rid of some of my old Apple stuff that's fallen into disuse. I will leave this posting up for a bit before eBaying these items. If there's any interest I can provide S/Ns & pics by request. Please let me know via PM or response to this thread if you are interested. I will only ship to continental US via FedEx or UPS w/ tracking from Denver, CO. I've previously sold items on these boards without an issue, and ya'll should know me by now . All of these items are out of AppleCare, but unless otherwise noted in good working order.

27" Apple Thunderbolt Display MC 914 LL/B - In great working & cosmetic order & shipped in original box (S/N of box matches that of display). This display was my old work display - my old job sold it to me as part of my severance.
$599 Shipped or Best Offer + Shipping.

Mid 2012 Macbook Pro Fully loaded (macbook 10,1) - 2.7ghz i7, 756GB SSD, 16 GB Ram, GTX 650m 1GB. This computer is in excellent working shape & good cosmetic shape - no noticeable scratches. The only issue with it is one stuck pixel (that I can't even get to show up on any pictures). It's a retina display, so it's barely noticeable even when looking for it. Unfortunately I don't have the box for it. Comes with the original charger - the charger has definitely seen better days but still works. Battery cycle count according to system profiler is 276, and it still holds charge for 6-7 hours under moderate use.
$1350 Shipped or make me an offer.

Mid 2011 13" Macbook Air 1.7ghz i5, 4gb Ram, 128gb SSD. This guy has a few problems, but still works well. The problems - "Enter" key & "P" key don't work. I will include an Apple keyboard (USB with numpad) to offset the keyboard problems. Trackpad still works great. The battery health also indicates to service battery, though it still holds a few hours of charge. Otherwise, it works great, screen is flawless & it's in good cosmetic shape. It still has plenty of life left.
$225 Shipped or OBO + shipping. I can also throw in a magic mouse to sweeten the deal for another $10.

2TB Time Capsule with original Box Model MD032LL/A 2TB 802.11N dual band. This comes in the original box. $120 Shipped. I also have an airport express of the same vintage that I will include for another $40 (MC414LL/A in original box).

iPhone 5 Verizon White 16GB. Works well, only has some light cosmetic damage on one of the corners (can provide pics). Otherwise works well, still holds quite a bit of charge. $150 Shipped, or Best Offer + Shipping. The Verizon iPhone is unlocked (just pop in a SIM for GSM networks)

Please let me know if you'd like to know more about any of these items. I will provide pictures & SNs by request. I will accept Venmo, Squarecash, or Google Wallet as payment method. If you'd prefer to use another method, PM/reply to me and we can see if we can work it out.

EDIT: Fixing some errors in the Title (macbook air is 2011, not 2010 as the title states). Verizon iPhone is unlocked.
( Last edited by Snow-i; Aug 7, 2016 at 05:32 PM. )

metromodels
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 16, 2016, 03:15 PM

Still available ?

Snow-i  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 16, 2016, 04:31 PM

Metro.

Yes, these items are still available. Which one/ones are you interested in?

Forum Links
Forum Rules