Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Digidesign MBbox + PTLE Book

FS: Digidesign MBbox + PTLE Book
imago dei
Oct 14, 2004, 09:02 AM

I'm selling my Digidesign Mbox, which was purchased new in August, 2003 from Sweetwater Sound. If you're interested in getting into the ProTools platform and would like the portability of a USB interface, read on.

The Mbox includes ProTools 6.x for Windows XP and Mac OS X, and ProTools 5.x for Mac OS 9 and older versions of Windows. You can read more about the PT software by clicking here.

I don't have the original box it shipped in, but will ship it with the original USB cable, manuals, and PTLE software installer discs for OS9/X and Windows, and I'll even throw
in "Producing in the Home Studio with Pro Tools" by David Franz.

ProTools LE includes the built-in digirack plug-ins, and currently Digidesign offers a free bundle of Bomb Factory plugins on their site.

In order to be eligible for further support and upgrades from Digidesign, we'll both need to sign an ownership transfer form. I will fill out my portion, sign it, and include it in the shipment to the buyer. They can then enter their information and fax it into Digidesign's offices.

I'm located in Nashville, TN and prefer PayPal or a certified cashiers check as payment. A personal check is possible, but I'll need to wait for it to clear before I ship out the package.
=======
Sale includes:
(1) Mbox (street: $449.00)
(1) USB Cable
(All) PTLE installer discs, original, for Windows
9x-XP and Mac OS9-OSX, product manuals

(1) ProTools Book & CD package (street: $34.95)

(1) Digidesign ownership transfer form

Price for the package shipped to your door (via FedEx ground, other options available for an increased cost) is $350.00. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this thread, a PM, or email (use the link in my profile).

Thanks for looking,
-imago dei

imago dei  (op)
Oct 21, 2004, 03:07 PM

Asking price reduced to $325 shipped.

imago dei  (op)
Nov 6, 2004, 08:34 PM

SOLD!

Thanks,
-imago dei

Forum Links
Forum Rules