Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > New Apple Airport, 2.0 Snow, Dual Ethernet, $175

New Apple Airport, 2.0 Snow, Dual Ethernet, $175
tungtied07
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 14, 2003, 12:32 AM

Price: $175 <-- Will consider to other offers! Please email me or AIM me!
AIM: TungTied07
eBay Feedback: TungTied07
eMail: [email protected]
eMail me for pictures!!

I am selling my Apple Airport Base Station. I received this new base station from Apple because my old base station was bad. I tested it out and it works like brand new! This auction includes all the packaging/boxes/manuals, power adapter, ethernet cable, modem cable, driver cd, wall mount, and Apple Airport Base Station Snow v. 2.0 Dual Ethernet Wireless Hub. This Base Station uses the 802.11b Wireless technology. It has been upgraded with the latest firmware and works with Macs and PCs (Windows compatable machines). This base station has 2 ethernet ports and 1 modem port. So, you can share your internet connection wirelessly and with computers that doesn't have wireless capability.(roadrunner,dsl,cable,broadband internet) This wireless router also has a built in modem so you can use your dial-up internet account wirelessly too! (aol, dial-up internet connections) HAVE FULL CONFINDENCE IN THIS PURCHASE!! CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK, I'VE BEEN SELLING LOTS OF COMPUTER ITEMS AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me!!

Specs on this Airport Base Station:
* Model: Apple Airport BaseStation v. 2.0, Snow, Dual Ethernet, Modem.
* Part Number: M8209LL/A
* Manufacturer: Apple Computer
* Items Included: Airport Base Station, Box, Manuals, Driver CDs, Wall mount, Ethernet Cable, Modem Cable, and Power Adapter.
* Condition: New (received from apple as replacement, opened to test, works like new!)

Apple.com Specs and Description about this Airport Base Station:

This is the second generation of Airport, with dual ethernet & added security features. Here's what Apple has to say about it:
* The AirPort Base Station (Dual Ethernet) can serve up to 50 users. It includes a base unit, external power supply, telephone cord, wall mount bracket, and software.
* Wireless data rate * Up to 11 Mbps (data rate depends on environment)
* Range * Up to 168-foot (50 m) radius from the base station in typical use. Range varies with site conditions.
* Frequency band * 2.4 GHz spread spectrum
* Radio output power * 15 dbm (nominal)
* Positioning options * Desktop * Wall (mounting bracket included)

Compatibility
* * Industry-standard IEEE 802.11b
* * Wi-Fi certified
* * Works with Windows-based PCs and Mac computers
* -�RJ-11 connector for built-in 56K V.90 modem for dialup Internet connections
* -�AirPort
* -�Power jack (12 V DC)
* -� RJ-45 connector for built-in 10BASE-T Ethernet for connecting a DSL or cable modem (WAN, "wide area network")
* -� RJ-45 connector for built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet for connecting to wired computers (LAN, "local area network")

Size and mass
* + Diameter: 6.9 inches (175 mm)
* + Height: 3.2 inches (80 mm)
* + Mass (weight, without wall mount bracket): 1.25 pounds (565 grams)

System requirements
* For Macintosh users + An Apple computer with an antenna and AirPort Card + Mac OS 9.0.4 or later or Mac OS X 10.1 or later
* For PC users + At least one AirPort-enabled Apple computer (to set up the base station) + A PC with a Wi-Fi-certified IEEE 802.11b wireless card

For more specs, go to: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=106595

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me!!!!

Check out my feedback! Have full confindence in this purchase! I've sold many computer products before and everyone was happy!!

Buyer pays for actual shipping costs by either UPS or Airborne Ground. Tracking and Insurance is also in the shipping cost. Have confidence in this purchase! Check my feedback! I�ve sold tons of computers and every customer is happy! All sales final. Good Luck, Bidders! Accept Paypal and-or Money Order Only. Thank-you and have a great day!

Forum Links
Forum Rules