Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > iMac 333mhz, 40gb, 256mb, Printer, like new, $425!

iMac 333mhz, 40gb, 256mb, Printer, like new, $425!
tungtied07
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 14, 2003, 12:26 AM

Price: $425 <-- Will consider to other offers! Please email me or AIM me!
AIM: TungTied07
eBay Feedback: TungTied07
eMail: [email protected]
eMail me for pictures!!

My Description:
I am selling my Apple iMac Strawberry Computer. This computer is excellent and fast. It integrated the monitor and the computer to an all in one package! The reason I need to sell this iMac is because I got a newer computer for my sister. She took care of the computer well and I personally tested it and works like new. What you see in the picture is what you will get. It is the actual item. It includes all the boxes, accessories, and manuals. HAVE FULL CONFINDENCE IN THIS PURCHASE! CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK, I�VE SOLD TONS OF COMPUTERS BEFORE AND ALL THE CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY!! Please feel free to ask my questions!!!

What makes this computer better than Apple�s current iMacs?

* THIS COMPUTER IS PROCESSOR UPGRADEABLE!!!
* The current iMacs have the processor mounted on the motherboard permanently, while this iMac has a removable processor to upgrade. That means, you can buy a processor upgrade and this iMac will perform as fast as the newest iMacs!
* The processor upgrades usually include a firewire port so you can use any Firewire devices like DV Cam recorders, audio devices, and iPods.
* One company that makes these upgrades is: www.sonnettech.com Model: Harmoni or www.newertech.com
* In other words, you can buy a processor upgrade for this iMac and have a computer as fast as the new imacs, but much cheaper!

About this iMac:
* Running a PowerPC G3 Processor at 333Mhz-tons of speed to runs current apps and Mac OS X
* Upgraded the memory from 32Mb to 256Mb-loads of memory to run multiple apps and documents at once
* Upgraded the Hard Disk from a 6 GB HD to a 40GB HD-tons of hard drive space for mp3s, documents, apps, and more!�
* 56k Modem/10/100 Ethernet-broadband internet or dial up internet capable!
* 2 USB Ports(plus 1 more on keyboard), Audio Out/Audio In-usb ports for todays current devices and to connect external mics and speakers
* Has the original apple usb keyboard and mouse-great mouse and keyboard
* Like new condition
* 24x CD-ROM drive
* Will preinstall Mac OS 10.2.6 for the user to try, will not include the 10.2 cds though.
* built in mic
* Running with Mac OS 8.6, includes the all the included iMac CDs.
* CDs Included: iMac Software Restore, iMac Software Install, Quicken 98, Adobe PageMill, Kai�s Photo Soap SE, World Book Encyclopedia, and Williams-Sonoma Good Cooking Guide.
* Apps: FaxSTF, Appleworks, IE, Outlook Express, AOL, Quicktime, Nanosaur, Mac OS 8.6, and much more
* Beautiful and Sharp 15in screen
* 512k Backside L2 cache
* Ati Rage Turbo Pro 64-bit graphics w/ 6MB of Video RAM
* For more specs and info, go to www.apple.com

Please feel free to ask my questions!!!

About this printer:
* Model: Hewlett Packard 812c
* Interface: USB
* USB Cable Included
* Matching Color-Strawberry
* Fast Color Printing- Print up to 6.5 pages of black text or 4.5 pages of color in one minute.
* Color Printer
* Max resolution(b&w) 600x600dpi
* Max Color=HP PhotoREt II color layering technology
* Very good color quality!!!
* Link: http://www.printerworks.com/DataSheets/DJ810C.html

Also includes iCatch!!! It is an adapter to make the mouse feel like a regular mouse again!!!

Buyer pays for actual shipping costs by either UPS or Airborne Ground. There will be 2 boxes- Computer Box and Printer Box. (2) Tracking and Insurance is also in the shipping cost. Have confidence in this purchase! Check my feedback! I�ve sold tons of computers and every customer is happy! All sales final. Accept Paypal and-or Money Order Only. Thank-you and have a great day!
( Last edited by tungtied07; Jun 14, 2003 at 11:08 PM. )

tungtied07  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 14, 2003, 11:08 PM

PRICE CUT!-$399!!!

tungtied07  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 15, 2003, 11:44 PM

Originally posted by tungtied07:
PRICE CUT!-$399!!!
bump

Forum Links
Forum Rules