Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Boys are Better

Boys are Better (Page 3)
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 7, 2007, 06:22 PM

I think forkies steals bandwidth.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Jun 7, 2007, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Don't get your panties in a bunch. This thread is about people's taste in men. I gave my opinion.

If a gay man defined his aesthetic objections to women, I'd listen with interest, and try to offer an amicable representation of my own point of view. We'd both be the wiser for it.

Get over your persecution complex. Sheesh. There's no right and wrong here, just differences in taste.
My objections were to the way you worded your response. Anyways, the female genitalia is disgustingly ugly (looks like a pile of thinly sliced raw beef). Breasts are ok. And don't go into the whole anus thing again, cause some gays aren't tops nor bottoms. I for one am strictly oral.

mmmmmmk?

Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 7, 2007, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by kmkkid View Post
My objections were to the way you worded your response. Anyways, the female genitalia is disgustingly ugly (looks like a pile of thinly sliced raw beef). Breasts are ok. And don't go into the whole anus thing again, cause some gays aren't tops nor bottoms. I for one am strictly oral.
WHAT?! BUT ALL GAYS LIKE ANAL SEX AND RIMMING AND OTHER DISGUSTING STUFF POTENTIALLY INVOLVING FECAL MATTER AND THAT IS SICK AND WRONG. ****ING PERVERTS.

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Jun 7, 2007, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Angus_D View Post
WHAT?! BUT ALL GAYS LIKE ANAL SEX AND RIMMING AND OTHER DISGUSTING STUFF POTENTIALLY INVOLVING FECAL MATTER AND THAT IS SICK AND WRONG. ****ING PERVERTS.

I know. What was I thinking? I'd better jump on the bandwagon.... err... caboose

forkies
Mac Elite
Jun 7, 2007, 06:50 PM

kmkkid, though your honesty is valiant, i wouldn't waste my time. Tiresias seems to think being homosexual (at least if it's men!! omg) is icky

Mystical, magical, amazing! | Part 2 | The spread of Christianity is our goal. -Railroader

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Jun 7, 2007, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by forkies View Post
kmkkid, though your honesty is valiant, i wouldn't waste my time. Tiresias seems to think being homosexual (at least if it's men!! omg) is icky
Indeed which is why I'm gonna get the thread back on track :

My bf likes him *shrug*

forkies
Mac Elite
Jun 7, 2007, 07:14 PM

Mystical, magical, amazing! | Part 2 | The spread of Christianity is our goal. -Railroader

ghporter
Administrator
Jun 7, 2007, 09:55 PM

When he's not in some "interesting" character, Sean cleans up really nice. Good post!

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 7, 2007, 11:55 PM

I was going to post a picture, but then I realized there are so many hot guys I wouldnt want to single out one.

brokenjago
Mac Elite
Jun 8, 2007, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
I was going to post a picture, but then I realized there are so many hot guys I wouldnt want to single out one.
Linkinus is king.

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2007, 12:20 AM

very nice! a my hobbie include ping bong, disco dance, sun bathe...

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 03:25 AM

mmmmmmk?
Large, protuberant labia are not my cup of tea either. But there are a lot of women who do not fit this description (and a lot who get labiaplasty to reduce the size of their labia).

I assume you don't like men with large, pendant, wrinkled foreskins either.

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 03:29 AM

Right! Just as kmkkid thinks being heterosexual is icky.

It's not enough to say that I have no moral objection to homosexuality. To avoid being prejudice, I am expected to declare my desire to have sex with men. WTF?

You People are queer.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 8, 2007, 05:31 AM

You People are queer.
Okay, that was good.

Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2007, 06:53 AM

It's not enough to say that I have no moral objection to homosexuality. To avoid being prejudice, I am expected to declare my desire to have sex with men. WTF?
In fairness, you're the one that popped into a thread which was intended to be a place to display male eye-candy, and started ranting about how you find the idea of "homosexual intercourse" "repugnant", with some sort of fixation on the male anus. I can't say I've seen a torrent of gay men popping into the hot babes threads and saying EWWWWWWWW VAGINAS ARE ICKY!!!! WOMAN SEX IS REPULSIVE!!! EUURGGHHHH.

I don't really see where anyone has said they wanted you to declare any desire to "have sex with men".

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 8, 2007, 07:13 AM

Right! Just as kmkkid thinks being heterosexual is icky.

You People are queer.
I think you have the basic premise of this thread wrong, though: it’s not a gay thread or about homosexuality in any way. It’s just as much for the women as it is for the gay guys. It’s simply the male counterpart to the “Hot babes” thread(s). There was no need to start discussing homosexuality in this thread to begin with—Lord knows there are plenty of other threads here dealing with that.

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 07:37 AM

In fairness, you're the one that popped into a thread which was intended to be a place to display male eye-candy, and started ranting about how you find the idea of "homosexual intercourse" "repugnant",
You're right.

I've walked into the wrong bar.

Sorry.

ghporter
Administrator
Jun 8, 2007, 08:52 AM

Anyways, the female genitalia is disgustingly ugly (looks like a pile of thinly sliced raw beef).
You are either extremely poorly experienced in seeing female genitalia, or incredibly biased. I'm straight, but I see beauty in all people and all anatomy (assuming cleanliness and health are adequate). I have yet to see the female genitalia of a healthy woman that I did not think was lovely. I have also found that the form and function of the male genitalia is quite striking, even if I'm not particularly aroused by such images. Lighten up, ok?

"Everybody's beautiful in their own way,
like a starry summer night or a snow covered winter's day."

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by ghporter View Post
I have yet to see the female genitalia of a healthy woman that I did not think was lovely.
Healthy young woman, healthy young woman.

shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by ghporter
You are either extremely poorly experienced in seeing female genitalia, or incredibly biased. I'm straight, but I see beauty in all people and all anatomy (assuming cleanliness and health are adequate). I have yet to see the female genitalia of a healthy woman that I did not think was lovely. I have also found that the form and function of the male genitalia is quite striking, even if I'm not particularly aroused by such images. Lighten up, ok?
I'm not sure that everyone shares your sentiments.

The function of genitals is pretty clear. I don't know that it's "beautiful" or "striking", though. I think it's possible for someone to not find vaginas attractive without being biased or inexperienced. Vaginas are vaginas. I'm not a fan of mine. I don't spend time examining it or looking at it. Same with penises. They're just...there. They hang there and aren't really attractive. At all.

Perhaps I'm biased, though, and all the penises I've seen were just at the low end of the spectrum.
Sell or send me your vintage Mac things if you don't want them.

ghporter
Administrator
Jun 8, 2007, 09:06 AM

Healthy young woman, healthy young woman.
Healthy ADULT women. I can't say that I've seen a truly geriatric woman's genitals, but that's a completely different context. (And one I expect to encounter in several decades' time, when I actually get to that age range myself.) But I've seen "enough" "not really young" women to know that beauty is there. An appreciation of the structures and their function is also helpful-most people don't know ANYTHING about their own genitals' structure or function (beyond the blatantly obvious), let alone anyone elses'.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jun 8, 2007, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by shifuimam View Post
Vaginas are vaginas.
Good point!

ghporter
Administrator
Jun 8, 2007, 09:11 AM

I'm not sure that everyone shares your sentiments.

The function of genitals is pretty clear. I don't know that it's "beautiful" or "striking", though. I think it's possible for someone to not find vaginas attractive without being biased or inexperienced. Vaginas are vaginas. I'm not a fan of mine. I don't spend time examining it or looking at it. Same with penises. They're just...there. They hang there and aren't really attractive. At all.
Vaginas are vaginas, but vulvas are NOT just vulvas. The external female genitalia is a complex, artful structure.

IPerhaps I'm biased, though, and all the penises I've seen were just at the low end of the spectrum.
Or perhaps you didn't have a particular motivation to appreciate more than the (excuse the expression) "in your face" presence of those penises. I've found that once I gave up being all angsty about sex ("will we? when? how? "GEEZ!") and just relaxed, I noticed a lot more detail and nuance, which made the whole experience much more enjoyable.

The beauty OF function is there as well. I'm not exactly thrilled with my own equipment, but my wife seems to be, so I have to admit that I may not be the best judge of such things. On the other hand, learning about the intricate and almost magical way the HUMAN reproductive system works adds some wonder to it all. From that perspective, any healthy genitalia has a beauty, even if only from a functional standpoint.

And getting over the "other guys are icky" thing as I matured has helped me appreciate a lot more than just why certain male personalities attract a lot of female attention. Art has a whole new dimension for me because of this, too. My wife says that there are a number of male actors she'd pay money just to watch them read the phone book; I can now see why, as much as I can appreciate the beauty in a number of female actors (not all of them particularly young!) who I'd like to watch in similar performances. It all comes from the same base, I guess.

Super Mario
Jun 8, 2007, 09:14 AM

So do women unless they are LESBIANS. The only solution for you is to Lesbianate yourself!
( Last edited by Super Mario; Jan 10, 2018 at 03:21 PM. )

Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
So do women unless they are LESBIANS. The only solution for you is to Lesbianate yourself!

natnabour  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 8, 2007, 09:37 AM

too much talking. not enough pictures. concentrate people!

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 09:43 AM

Lol. I was making a joke. I'm as light as I'm gonna get Everyone finds beauty, and disgust in different things, Tiresias asked me to divulge why I didn't like females genetalia as he did with mens, so I did. That's all. At least I didn't derail a 'Hot male' thread by talking about my disgust for other peoples sexuality as he did.

Now, let's get on with the subject of the thread!

Super Mario
Jun 8, 2007, 09:58 AM

Lighten up Angus

Q: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR?

A: It's Braille for "suck here".

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?

A: It's the same as a French kiss, but "down under."

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?

A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?

A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet.

But when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?

A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch...
( Last edited by Super Mario; Jan 10, 2018 at 03:21 PM. )

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 10:01 AM

And I second that vaginas are not attractive. Which is why I'll never be known as Colonel Angus.

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Dakarʒ View Post

And I second that vaginas are not attractive. Which is why I'll never be known as Colonel Angus.
Whoa there, slugger.

That's closet talk.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 10:20 AM

Closet talk is saying I wouldn't put my flipstick in one. Which I would and have.

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 10:28 AM

Closet talk is saying I wouldn't put my flipstick in one. Which I would and have.
Sure, okay. But you're the first heterosexual man I've met who doesn't like pussy.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 10:30 AM

I'm the first heterosexual you've met that doesn't like cunnilingus? Really?

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 10:34 AM

I'm the first heterosexual you've met that doesn't like cunnilingus? Really?
Yes. Or, at the least, certainly the first to say:

And I second that vaginas are not attractive
You've got some soul searching to do, Dakar3.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 10:36 AM

Hehehe. No, I could never stare one in the 'face.'

I remember in high school my one buddy referred to it as the ax-wound.

Tiresias
Jun 8, 2007, 10:40 AM

Hehehe. No, I could never stare one in the 'face.'

I remember in high school my one buddy referred to it as the ax-wound.
Someone back me up here.

The writing is on the wall, my friend, in pink lipstick.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 10:42 AM

Yes, yes, you're trying to upset me, but its not working.

shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2007, 11:06 AM

Vaginas are vaginas, but vulvas are NOT just vulvas. The external female genitalia is a complex, artful structure.
I dunno. I've seen enough vaginas in my time, too. Or, to cover what you're discussing, female genitalia. It's just not that attractive. The outside parts do look like "thinly-sliced beef stacked together", as someone already so artfully described it. It's not attractive. It doesn't look like a precious beautiful flower. It does, however, look flesh protecting the hole where penises go in and babies come out.

I'm not that big into breasts, either..

Or perhaps you didn't have a particular motivation to appreciate more than the (excuse the expression) "in your face" presence of those penises. I've found that once I gave up being all angsty about sex ("will we? when? how? "GEEZ!") and just relaxed, I noticed a lot more detail and nuance, which made the whole experience much more enjoyable.
Dude, I don't even have sex anymore. I've done penis-examining too - not just ripping off the pants and shoving that mofo in to get it started. They're not attractive. They just aren't. At least, not to me - and I'm not really compelled to try and find a reason to believe that male and female parts are "attractive", "artful", or anything else. It's not like I need to find them attractive..

andi*pandi
Jun 8, 2007, 11:33 AM

primary genitalia for either sex just looks silly. Really. It's the other parts of a body that are attractive. A face, a shoulder, hands.

ok ok, and the ass.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 11:36 AM

Breasts!

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 11:38 AM

Pecs & abs!

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 11:43 AM

A woman with a nice tummy is nice, yeah.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Jun 8, 2007, 11:54 AM

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 11:56 AM

Oh god that's awful.

ghporter
Administrator
Jun 8, 2007, 03:47 PM

It's not like I need to find them attractive..
I guess we'll just have to disagree on this.
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
primary genitalia for either sex just looks silly. Really. It's the other parts of a body that are attractive. A face, a shoulder, hands.

ok ok, and the ass.
I'll have to agree with you on this. While I can think of genitalia as "a beautiful flower" or something else, I still have to get past the fact that it's all kind of silly looking. So is sex, for that matter, and if most people didn't have a real hormonal drive to copulate, they'd never allow mirrors in the same room where they have sex.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jun 8, 2007, 03:54 PM

Breasts!
You called?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 8, 2007, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
You called?
I said Breasts, not Fans of Breasts.

shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 8, 2007, 04:00 PM

Sex sounds pretty funny, too....the fwap-fwap when you're all sweaty...

Yeah.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jun 8, 2007, 04:01 PM

I said Breasts, not Fans of Breasts.
Wait... ...am I getting some kind of identity crisis going on or something? Some days I can't even tell where the breasts end and I begin.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jun 8, 2007, 04:02 PM

Sex sounds pretty funny, too....the fwap-fwap when you're all sweaty...
You can hear that above the Manowar?

Forum Links
Forum Rules