Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > 7500, OS 9.1, and Keyspan USB PCI Card

7500, OS 9.1, and Keyspan USB PCI Card
j45degrees
Forum Regular
Feb 1, 2002, 02:54 PM

My 7500 PPC has a Powerlogix G3 upgrade card in it. I put in a Keyspan PCI card with 2 USB ports in order to use an Epson printer. Everything worked fine until recently. I upgraded the OS to 9.1. The Epson wouldn't work so I tried to reinstall the driver from Apple for this card. The driver will not install. It looks like it goes all the way through the install process but when I go into the control panel for the card settings it tells me that there is no driver installed for it. I checked the Apple Profiler and it recognizes the PCI card. I'm not sure what to do now. Anything I should be aware of regarding OS 9.1 and the Keyspan USB PCI card?

[email protected]
Feb 1, 2002, 05:45 PM

I doubt its 9.1 and the USB card, i have that set up and its been working fine for months. I bet its the installer for the driver. Try getting it from another source.

Forum Links
Forum Rules