Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS-TiPB 550 768 ram, airport, applecare

FS-TiPB 550 768 ram, airport, applecare
dilleet
Dec 5, 2002, 01:35 PM

I am getting my 1G TiPB today and am selling my 13 month old TiPB 550. It has almost 2 years left on the Applecare warranty, airport card, 768 ram, DVD-CDR drive, 20 G HD,ATI 16 MB Vram; in very good condition, normal wear on Titanium surface edges. I am including a Madsen Line Airplane power adapter. Loaded with apps for you to peruse and delete at your pleasure. OSX 10.2, OS 9.2.2, Illustrator 10, Office OSX, Office 2001,Snap Pro Z, Graphic Converter, Filemaker 5.5, Photoshop 5.5, Appleworks 6, most OSX haxies,Toast Titanium, iView Media Pro, Hard Disk Tool Kit, Disk Warrior & Tech Tool Pro. I can offer with a clean install or you can demo the apps and use your own conscience to determine whether you purchase licensing.
I am asking $1500.00
It will be posted on E Bay this weekend unless I 1st sell it here. I will deliver free in the SF Bay area. I also have a used airport card and a brand new 17" Apple Studio Display ( Unopened original box with warranty) for sale, prefer dealing with Mac users in Nor California, shipping is a pain !!!
email at : [email protected]
Man is only mud that sat up
"Vonnegut"

Forum Links
Forum Rules