Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > AGFA Scanwise software ColorSync problem

AGFA Scanwise software ColorSync problem
ValVashon
Mac Enthusiast
May 7, 2011, 01:45 PM

I realize this is a real blast from the past, but I am using an AGFA SnapScan Touch scanner and now, possibly after upgrading to Snow Leopard 10.6.6, the ScanWise software gives me this error message when I try to scan something:

ScanWise can not find the current ColorSync System Profile. Please recalibrate your monitor or select another system profile with the ColorSync Control Panel.

I have tried that, of course, as well as trashing the Agfa preferences and reinstalling the ScanWise software (V 2.1).

Any other ideas? I'd like to upgrade the laptop to Snow Leopard as well but don't want to completely lose the ability to use the scanner. iMac in question is a 1.83 dual core, laptop has similar hardware.

Agfa has long since stopped supporting this scanner and software. Was I just left behind by the upgrade to Snow Leopard?

Val

Forum Links
Forum Rules