Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > how do you use an HP Photosmart 7350 with 4x6 media?

how do you use an HP Photosmart 7350 with 4x6 media?
darcybaston
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 12, 2005, 12:36 AM

My brother has a 1999 iMac DV SE with OS X 10.2.x and he can print just fine on normal 8.5x11 paper, but when he tries to load the smaller custom cut 4x6 glossy paper, to print photos, he doesn't know how to get apps like iPhoto to print to that size. Any ideas and experience with this folks?

Camali
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 12, 2005, 12:20 PM

if your talking about 4x6 BORDERLESS printing, then select the photo you want a 4x6 of, go to the Page Setup (in the File menu) and look for 4x6 and/or the 4x6 borderless. I have an Epson 1270 and it does not offer 4x6 borderless, but when I use my Canon i960 I'm able to 4x6 borderless and it also shows up in the menu.

Then print your photo using iPhoto's option located in the lower bottom of icons.

Forum Links
Forum Rules