Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: External Floppy Drive

WTB: External Floppy Drive
jyvin563
Forum Regular
Jun 29, 2004, 01:53 PM

Anyone got an external floppy drive laying around they would like to sell. My sis needs one so if you got one and want to ditch it, email me info/offers to [email protected]

Thanks everybody!
"While modern technology has given people powerful new communication tools, it apparently can do nothing to alter the fact that many people have nothing useful to say."

Leo Gomes

OneMacGuy
Senior User
Jun 30, 2004, 10:14 AM

Originally posted by jyvin563:
Anyone got an external floppy drive laying around they would like to sell. My sis needs one so if you got one and want to ditch it, email me info/offers to [email protected]

Thanks everybody!
I have an external USB floppy but I do not know what it is worth. When I get home tonight I will look and see what brand and all it is and let you know, if you are still interested?

jyvin563  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 30, 2004, 01:48 PM

Originally posted by OneMacGuy:
I have an external USB floppy but I do not know what it is worth. When I get home tonight I will look and see what brand and all it is and let you know, if you are still interested?
Yes, I am still interested. Thanks for checking it out!
"While modern technology has given people powerful new communication tools, it apparently can do nothing to alter the fact that many people have nothing useful to say."

Leo Gomes

OneMacGuy
Senior User
Jul 2, 2004, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by jyvin563:
Yes, I am still interested. Thanks for checking it out!
It is a VST USB floppy drive, kind of blue and ice colored. Works fine, comes with a USB cable. How about $20 + shipping, or always open to trades, whatcha got?

Forum Links
Forum Rules