Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > CloneCD "ccd" to a Toast burnable format?

CloneCD "ccd" to a Toast burnable format?
+ spiral +
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 12, 2004, 02:10 PM

I have some CloneCD files that i would like to convert. I have Virtual PC and have tried using MagicISO (v4.5) to convert the CloneCD files but it says it can't find the image (even though it is in the same folder). So how can i get these .sub, .ccd, .img files moved over and coverted to an ISO or IMG or something that Toast can understand? Thanks so much!

albook
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 12, 2004, 03:44 PM

I am not 100%, but I think you need a Windows computer to convert it to a more usable format (cue/bin or iso).

+ spiral +  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 12, 2004, 04:15 PM

Yeah, that is why i mentioned having VirtualPC. Does anyone deal with both worlds and know what program i could use to convert it? Thanks!

+ spiral +  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2004, 01:25 AM

For those tuned to this saga, UltraISO (for the PC) is able to convert CloneCD format files to Toast-burnable Bin/Cue files. It also converts to ISO but those didn't turn out right in Toast. Maybe that will help someone else who encounters these formats.

Sorry for veering into PC-land. I don't read any PC boards and there seemed to be many PC-knowledgeable Mac people here.

Forum Links
Forum Rules