Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > Houston 104.4 KRBE Commercial

Houston 104.4 KRBE Commercial
Raman
Mar 10, 2001, 02:51 PM

I just heard a commercial on the radio about "iTunes from Apple" and how "you can win a copy". Wish I could give more info but I my ears turned up when I heard "Apple" and "iTunes" and realized that it wasn't MACNN talking to me

It sounded like a pre-recorded DJ commercial with the usual funky drumbeat in the background.

My g/f saw the new commercial with all the artists and the college kid about 10 seconds before I read about it here and saw it on Apple's website. Cool.

-Raman

NickKohn
Forum Regular
Mar 10, 2001, 04:34 PM

It's 104.1 KRBE...and you should feel ashamed for listening to it. all about 94.5

Raman
Mar 11, 2001, 12:34 AM

The Buzz is good. I do like rock better but my kitten likes Honda-alterin', new rims havin', muffler-replacin', galveston-cruizin', galleria-goin', bellaire-apartmentin', radio-stealin', japanese-stickers-on-my-car-puttin' music. aka 104.1

-raman

NewPismoOwner
Mar 13, 2001, 04:59 PM

96 Rock here in Atlanta was giving away iMacs with iTunes. And promoting both the computer and the program. And even mentioned that you can download it for free.
"PC Load Letter? What the f--- does that mean?"

SpYn
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 21, 2001, 01:45 AM

KRBE (aka pansiest gurl music in h-town) was givin away an imac...
sam malone and his annoying sidekick needs to be shot...i cant believe people actually listen to that **** ...

------------------
why is cheese so
powerful and people
so stupid...?
i wear maroon so your blood doesn't show

Raman
Mac Elite
Mar 22, 2001, 09:15 PM

Originally posted by SpYn:
KRBE (aka pansiest gurl music in h-town) was givin away an imac...
sam malone and his annoying sidekick needs to be shot...i cant believe people actually listen to that **** ...

I HATE those 2! Isn't he white? Why does he try to talk 'ghetto' like his sidekick?

SpYn
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 23, 2001, 03:03 PM

Originally posted by Raman:
I HATE those 2! Isn't he white? Why does he try to talk 'ghetto' like his sidekick?
cause hes an idiot...

------------------
why is cheese so
powerful and people
so stupid...?
i wear maroon so your blood doesn't show

Forum Links
Forum Rules