Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Apple retail stores

Apple retail stores
aapl4ever
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 10, 2001, 01:02 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the current & planned Apple retail stores? I want to see where the closest one to me will be.

Thanks.

plaidpjs
Senior User
Jun 10, 2001, 01:44 PM

Originally posted by aapl4ever:
<STRONG>Does anyone know where I can find a list of the current & planned Apple retail stores? I want to see where the closest one to me will be.

Thanks. </STRONG>
You can check out the articles on MacWorld from the initial press conference, they list the 14 soon to be opened stores and the remaining 11 that are supposed to be open by year's end (for a total of 25).

You can also check out the retail link at Apple and check out the jobs link off that page, you can get a good idea of the closest to opening locations.

Ciao!
G4/533 DP, 768 MB RAM, 40GB HDD, 32MB GeForce2 MX, 30GB VST Firewire Drive, and an Apple Cinema Display.

aapl4ever  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 10, 2001, 07:46 PM

Thanks, plaid. I checked the press release & the link you provided. Unfortunately, other than the Glendale, CA and Tyson's Corner, VA stores, I couldn't find any other list of planned stores.

plaidpjs
Senior User
Jun 10, 2001, 11:58 PM

You can get a little from this C|Net article. I tried a quick search on MacCentral (off of MacWorld.com) where the other articles are, but they are burried. Just enter "store" or "press conference" as your search term and you should get it with some looking. Also, make sure you explore all the links off of the Apple retail site (you can get there from the main page), there are a few off-site articlees linked up that have some more info.

Ciao!
G4/533 DP, 768 MB RAM, 40GB HDD, 32MB GeForce2 MX, 30GB VST Firewire Drive, and an Apple Cinema Display.

mindwaves
Jun 11, 2001, 12:02 AM

Where are you at? There is one opening in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and maybe one in Pasadena.

aapl4ever  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 11, 2001, 11:07 AM

Thanks, plaid. I'll take another look.

mindwaves, I'm in northern New England.

Forum Links
Forum Rules