Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Tibook Case Sleeve

Tibook Case Sleeve
maxed-out
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 18, 2002, 05:03 PM

Ordered my new Tibook Superdrive and want to look after it, does anyone know of any decent laptop sleeves available in the UK?

I will probably end up ordering the Waterfield Designs Sleevecase from the USA - as I can't find anything over here.

http://www.sfbags.com

Thanks

iMan
Forum Regular
Nov 18, 2002, 06:48 PM

Hey,

I would highly recommend a sleeve from Waterfield Design(sfbags.com) there products are insanely great. I have a sleeve for my iBook 500 and a SuperDooper iPod case and they are both wonderful.

I am also ordering another sleeve case from them for my new 1 GHz SuperDrive TiBook.
Nick Fleming
[email protected]

Ti PowerBook - 1000/512/60
iPod 30 GB

trowa barton
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 19, 2002, 12:39 AM

check out timbuk2

they make one specifically for the TiBook. They also make very nice bags as well.

- trowa

drspock
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 19, 2002, 02:16 AM

I just ordered the Zoom XL from www.spireusa.com, and I was wondering from anybody who has one if the included sleeve fits the PowerBook (about to be ordered!). If not, does www.sfbags.com have the best TiBook sleeves?

jambajooz
Forum Regular
Nov 19, 2002, 04:40 AM

Originally posted by drspock:
I just ordered the Zoom XL from www.spireusa.com, and I was wondering from anybody who has one if the included sleeve fits the PowerBook (about to be ordered!). If not, does www.sfbags.com have the best TiBook sleeves?
Yes it comes with the sleeve, it's my favorite part. I got the Icon by the way and it was not at all I expected it to be. It was supposed to be smaller but it was bigger than I thought. I have a hard time putting stuff in the main compartment since it is really deep and narrow. Front pocket is roomy and nice. As far as quality, I found a small hole on the front pocket side. Spire bags are supposed to be really strong. Im returning the bag but keeping the sleeve/boot for the Ti. I think it's $35. Then I'll just go out and get a cheaper bag and use it with the sleeve.

Forum Links
Forum Rules