Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Printing Question

Printing Question
withjoy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 6, 2009, 01:54 PM

I have searched the forum and can't find this answer, so if I missed it, I apologize.
I am trying to print a simple list of my bookshelves. Just a text list of title and author (or just title in the case of DVDs.) The only printing option I can find in DL2 is this huge thing that prints just a few items per page. I can print six pages per piece of paper, but that's difficult to read. I just want a list! Is this possible? (And if not, why not???) My current solution is to export to Excel and then print from there, but that is ridiculously awkward.

This program is awesome and I love it! But, I need any catalog program I use to have very easy options for printing hard copies. Am I missing something very basic?

Forum Links
Forum Rules