Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Dell 700m - 1.6ghz Centrino, 40gb, 256mb, cdrw/dvd

Dell 700m - 1.6ghz Centrino, 40gb, 256mb, cdrw/dvd
nesuser2
Forum Regular
Mar 14, 2005, 07:46 PM

I had a buyer for this but he ran into some complications. I promised to pay for my new laptop in two days...really need to sell this, pretty urgent. Delivery/Pickup in the northwest ohio area is more than welcome, even invited!

Ok, as the title states. I'm selling my Dell 700m Laptop. Specs are as follows:

12.1" WXGA LCD
Windows XP Pro
Pentium M 1.6ghz(400mhz FSB)
40gb Hard drive
CDRW/DVD Combo drive
256mb ram(2 slots, this occupies one - 512mb sticks can be found on newegg for around $90)
4 cell battery
built-in wifi

I notice dell recently dropped the price on these with a $300 instant rebate. so to keep even, I will offer mine for $900 and will accept reasonable offers. This was purchased from the dell outlet in late january and the same model in the dell outlet is roughly $1000 + shipping and tax. This item comes with all the original discs in the original box and everything. Decided recently that I'm going to spend the extra money and get the IBM laptop that I always wanted. This laptop weighs roughly 4.6 pounds and the optical drive is hot-swappable. I'm willing to accept paypal and money orders and can offer a slight discount for money orders. I'm sure I missed something as I always do, feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

nesuser2  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 14, 2005, 08:41 PM

galarneau
Senior User
Mar 14, 2005, 09:40 PM

Originally posted by nesuser2:
Moved to ebay to speed up sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6751925576
Try the ArsTechnica OpenForum. Way more people interested in buying a PC laptop there than (I think) here.

Captain Egotist
Banned
Mar 15, 2005, 02:27 AM

HEY FORUM NAZI! The title is wrong, it should start with FS. But of course, this won't get locked. Mods can only lock my topics, nobody elses.

nesuser2  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2005, 01:27 PM

Sorry for the conflict. Doesn't look like you're taking the right approach.

nesuser2  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2005, 07:01 PM

$900 shipped if somebody wants to pay for it via paypal, and aside from ebay. Can ship tomorrow!

Forum Links
Forum Rules