Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FT: Toshiba P25-S509 17" Laptop

FT: Toshiba P25-S509 17" Laptop
x666
Jul 11, 2004, 08:12 PM

I know, this is a Mac forum, but I wonder what I could get for a trade here. I've seen quite a few traders wanting to get rid of their Mac to get a PC. Either their work wants them to have a PC or they can't get the hang of it and want to go back (I don't know why they would. Anyways I thought I would give it a shot. Heres what I have:
Toshiba P25-S509 17" screen 80G HD, 512MB, Superdrive, 32mbNvidia, blah, blah, blah. Anyways email me what you would trade me for this. I have no box, but have the restore CD and manuals. Looking for higher end Powerbooks. Would also do a cash up or down with trade.

x666  (op)
Jul 13, 2004, 09:01 PM

Please someone trade me for a Powerbook. This has built-in wireless and is also Bluetooth. I would trade even up for a 12" PowerBook Rev B with Superdrive, Airport and 640MB. If you have anything to offer please let me know. Email me at dax666 at msn. com
Thanks

Forum Links
Forum Rules