Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > download radiobroadcast

download radiobroadcast
pd170
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 25, 2004, 03:51 PM

Am wondering if there is download programm available to receive broadcasted music.

Such a program can be downloaded as freeware at clipinc.com, but only under Windows

Tx fr yr support
Christian

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Aug 25, 2004, 03:56 PM

pd170  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 25, 2004, 04:58 PM

Tx fr the link.

Is there some freeware available too?

Christian

skybolt
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 26, 2004, 10:28 AM

I believe Wire Tap is free - check Versiontracker. I used it to record a stream and it works well. Records everything and anything that comes through the speakers (including the sound of me raising or lowering the volume!) - so be careful!!

There is also Streamers, for setting an automatic record (overnight, or when you are not available to manually start the recording, for example). Good luck!
Mary

christor
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 26, 2004, 11:55 AM

As skybolt said, Streamers can schedule a list of recordings for you. But when I first wrote it, I didn't include scheduling. It was primarily a way automatically to record a list of programs (which are kept in a library) and have them imported into a playlist in iTunes - ready to put on my iPod. Scheduling makes this more convenient.

Here's the download. It's freeware, and the source is included. I've also had help setting up a sourceforge site.

Forum Links
Forum Rules