Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > iStat Nano Widget

iStat Nano Widget
jmault
Forum Regular
Feb 7, 2007, 08:11 PM

I have istat nano and the last option "fans" is that supposed to tell me when my fans are running, for example when my computer is hot? If so mine isn't working per say because it doesn't say how many RPMs its running or anything thing???
thanks for any help

mchladek
Mac Elite
Feb 7, 2007, 11:46 PM

Yeah, doesn't work for me either. I guessing, though, that it is only functional on certain models. What kind of Mac are you running it on?

xsphat
Forum Regular
Feb 8, 2007, 12:35 AM

that widget tells me that my MacBook is running at 104 degrees at start up and that the fan always hums along at about 10,000 RPMs. I have a feeling this isn't quite right. I switched to Core Duo Temp and I love it,

jmault  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 8, 2007, 01:12 AM

I am running it on a powerbook g4 and what did you mean that you "switched it" to run that other way? Do you have a new mac or something?

xsphat
Forum Regular
Feb 8, 2007, 01:59 AM

I have a MacBook, and I started using a different app that I trust, but this doesn't help you out one bit as, by name, it is only for Core Duo chipsets.

Forum Links
Forum Rules