Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Wacom Intuos 2® tablet issues

Wacom Intuos 2® tablet issues
NobleMatt
formerly crazyreaper
Senior User
Oct 8, 2011, 09:50 AM

Hi guys.

I have just been given a free Wacom Intuos 2® tablet from work and have been given an air brush pen (not original pen) with it. I first connected it when i was running Snow Leopard on my MBP and before I installed the Wacom software the pen was working with the tablet but was lacking all the Wacom features. I then installed a software that I believed should support that model and after that i got no response from the tablet in the OS (apart from the input indicator on the tablet registering an input). I then updated to Lion and I'm still having the same issue. I have also tried a more modern std Wacom pen on the Intuos 2 with no luck.

So in short, trying to run an Intous 2 on OS X Lion and had no luck with the Wacom softwear installed. Can anyone tell me a solution to the issue? or point me in the direction of the software they know works?

Thanks
Matt
The Spammer Formally Known As Crazyreaper
Mac Book Pro 15", 2.66 Ghz C2D, 4GB DDR3 / iPhone 4 16GB

Forum Links
Forum Rules