Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WANTED:Adobe Unit Types.osax

WANTED:Adobe Unit Types.osax
MacBook78
Forum Regular
Jun 28, 2009, 05:33 PM

I was wondering if anyone could send me this file: Adobe Unit Types.osax

Thanks

Joe

gonif
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 29, 2009, 10:00 PM

Hello all ..... Years after this initial thread, I stopped in here with the same problem. Here are instructions and access I found to the actual Adobe Unit Types file to fix the problem. Download the file & drag it into your Hard Drive/Library/ScriptingAdditions folder. Worked like a charm! No reinstall needed. I'm running OS 10.4.11 Tiger on an older Mac g4, dual 500 Mhz Processors...Photoshop CS2, 9
Good luck! Gonif
><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

Fix Photoshop Double-Click Files Feature

Paste From:::: http://www.creativetechs.com/tips/quicktips_31.html

Tip Two: Photoshop CS doesn't open double-clicked files?
Here is a problem we're seeing recently: When designers try to open an image in Adobe Photoshop by double-clicking it or dragging it to the Photoshop icon, Photoshop opens, but the image does not. If this has been bugging you, here is the answer:
The Cause:
This problem occurs when the "Adobe Unit Types" file is missing from your Mac OS X library folder. This is most often caused by performing an Archive and Install method to upgrade to Panther from an other version of Mac OS X.
The Fix:
Solution #1: Copy "Adobe Unit Types" file to the correct folder.
If you've performed an Archive and Install recently, there may be a Previous System folder on your hard drive. Look inside that folder for a file called "Adobe Unit Types." This file needs to be moved back into the following folder:
[hard drive]/Library/ScriptingAdditions
Note: If the folder "ScriptingAdditions" does not yet exist in your Library folder, you can create it yourself. Make sure to use the exact spelling shown in this example (no spaces). If you can't find "Adobe Unit Types" on your hard drive, you can download a stuffed (.sit) copy of the file here.

OR Right Click & Save THIS LINK::::

http://creativetechs.com/tips/tip_re...Unit_Types.sit

><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

Forum Links
Forum Rules