Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Minecraft

Minecraft (Page 55)
sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 29, 2012, 05:27 PM

So I'm running into issues with the new setup, I think the fast gold piping is to blame. Once and a while I'll look in the Rotary Macerator and some dust will be sitting in the second slot, not being shuffled along to the furnace. The Macerator has 8 overclocks and runs like lightning so I dunno what to do.

I just made 96 Solar Panels in order to simplify all power output to 4 MV Arrays.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2012, 06:04 PM

I had issues with stuff backing up into the bottom slot on mine so I put a piece of cobble in there.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 29, 2012, 06:44 PM

My stuff is sitting in the bottom slot of the "export" area, why it isn't pumped out of there is beyond me.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2012, 07:47 PM

The wooden pipes run at a fixed speed. I enemy tried adding more engines to no effect. It's not getting extracted fast enough. I'm adding a obsidian pipe above mine to catch these misses.

Edit: obsidian pipes won't work in my layout. I'm gonna try several wooden pipes on the same machine / chest to see if that doubles the extraction rate. Messy but it may work.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 29, 2012, 08:30 PM

What's the issue with Obsidian Pipe? Is it because you can't power them with redstone engines?

I'm surprised there isn't some solution (that I know of) to remove material from a machine lightning fast. Adding two redstone engines or more per machine seems like a nightmare.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 30, 2012, 05:02 AM

Oh sure, my post get buried on the last page.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 30, 2012, 06:51 AM

I'd mine that oil just to get rid of it. I haven't tried to set up a combustion engine though. Apparently it needs cooling. You're lighting is better than mine, all I have is glow stone at the moment.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 30, 2012, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
I just made 96 Solar Panels in order to simplify all power output to 4 MV Arrays.
Yeah, I finally upgraded three of my panels yesterday. Holy christ, gathering the materials was a nightmare. The irony being that while preparing the materials, I completely drained my MFE Unit, lengthening the entire process.

On the bright side, the new arrays do shunt power at great speed. When I upgrade my other three panels we'll see how well it handles the load with the new juice.

Originally Posted by BLAZE_MkIV View Post
The wooden pipes run at a fixed speed. I enemy tried adding more engines to no effect. It's not getting extracted fast enough.
Yeah, I was looking around, but outside of using the more volatile engines, I can't seem to find a better method for extracting items. It's bad, because given the higher level machines, you'll have just piles of material sitting waiting to go onto the next machine or chest. I'm not sure why they can't make an alternative to power the tubes or more expensive upgrades that would make higher end engines safer.

---

Now that I have the spare power, I routed a power line from my basement and am running a quarry at full-speed of it. God bless the teleport pipe. Next, I'll enable routing to machines.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 30, 2012, 07:47 AM

I'll experiment tonight to see if an energy link can power pipes.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 30, 2012, 08:29 AM

I don't think tha amount of power supplied to the pipe will make it run faster. I think the wooden pipes run at a fixed rate.

andi*pandi
Jul 30, 2012, 08:30 AM

Cyclopse, if you have not succumbed to Tekkit, I put a tree near where SkyRail ends. I'm going to build underground rail from my base to it... perhaps we can make a megawide tree and hide the downward rail inside.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 30, 2012, 08:52 AM

I don't think tha amount of power supplied to the pipe will make it run faster. I think the wooden pipes run at a fixed rate.
Incorrect. The engine attached determines how many items are pulled out at a time.

cycl0pse
Senior User
Jul 30, 2012, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
Cyclopse, if you have not succumbed to Tekkit, I put a tree near where SkyRail ends. I'm going to build underground rail from my base to it... perhaps we can make a megawide tree and hide the downward rail inside.
I have not succumbed, but I did take a break from the SkyRail line to gather some resources (read as: I found a mineshaft and am presently looting it for rail and the like). I thought I saw a rather large tree going up, so I'll get the line to it posthaste.

Here's a weird idea... have the rail line spiral up OUTSIDE the tree. then 'hide' it with sheared leaves? Or is it pretty easy to make a large tree and just put a line inside it?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 30, 2012, 09:34 AM

Well I got my Recycler feeding into the Mass Fabricator last night, and holy crap does that thing eat energy. I was able to run it for a while, but even during the day my 4 MV arrays just weren't enough to keep up with demand. So for the time being I have it shut off while I go about making another 4 MV Arrays, which require 128 regular Solar Panels. The bottleneck I ran into when trying to do this was rubber and my slow extractor wasn't up to the task. So I decided to make the upgraded one...which required electrolyzed water cells...which require an electrolyzer. By the time the new extractor was up and running it was time for bed.

Hopefully I can finish the task without any more distractions and build my very first HV Array. One can only hope that will be sufficient to power all my toys, if not, then I might have a use for all my excess uranium...

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 30, 2012, 09:44 AM

Yes the electrolyzer was annoying, doubly so since I was powering my MFE with only 3 panels and the electrolyzer doesn't work until the MFE is full.

At least the cells stacked.

andi*pandi
Jul 30, 2012, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by cycl0pse View Post
Or is it pretty easy to make a large tree and just put a line inside it?
The hard part is that jungle trees drop so few saplings. I'm trying not to decimate the original jungle too much, so I'm replanting and planting one tree, and getting basically the same 4 saplings back. Number of saplings is very dependent on height of tree. I now have 6 saplings, will continue to get more. Upside: harvesting lots of jungle wood blocks.

My thought, I have a 6x6 square, I could plant a real 2x2 tree on the corners and then fill in the middles.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 30, 2012, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Incorrect. The engine attached determines how many items are pulled out at a time.
I tried doubling up redstone engines, no effect, still 1b/s. added a second pipe and engine and it went to 1.75b/s.

I'm curious about your results with the power link. I think it will draw allot of power though. It may pull full stacks at a time though.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 30, 2012, 10:51 AM

Doubling engines doesn't work. More advanced engines will.

From a little more I read, I'm more skeptical about the the power link being a solution.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 30, 2012, 06:15 PM

Yes the electrolyzer was annoying, doubly so since I was powering my MFE with only 3 panels and the electrolyzer doesn't work until the MFE is full.
At least the cells stacked.
I was lucky enough to have my spare MFE close at hand, but the Electrolyzer absolutely crawls through those cells. Even now with the Centrifuge Extractor the export area fills up and brings the machine to a halt very quickly. I hope you or Blaze come up with a solution, even if it means re-structuring my entire layout, because these back-ups are unacceptable.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 30, 2012, 06:38 PM

I make my rubber by equivalent exchanging the orange precursor then feeding those through the sorter where they get cooked. They're not that expensive in terms of emc. I have 4 Geothermal generators up powering the main system and 5 (100/t) dedicated to the mass fabricator. I don't think solar arrays are gonna cut it. They're usually powered with a nuclear reactor. If I wasn't more than halfway done i'd consider adding a second recycler to keep the scrap topped off. BTW I got the 5 geothermal generators by taking a pick to my wind turbines to get the inner generator back.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 30, 2012, 06:54 PM

Well my math was off, 4 MV panels require 256 Solar Panels....those HV panels require an absurd amount of materials.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 30, 2012, 08:09 PM

Looking at it when I dumped 18 stacks of stuff into my sorter, it looks like it really stalls when there's more than two kinds of material in progress. I think i'll try restructuring my whole setup tomorrow. I plan on adding chests inline as buffers to prevent things from getting dropped out of the pipes.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 06:32 AM

I barely had time to play last night. I did find out that my macerator doesn't like advanced wooden pipes. Or the advanced wooden pipe doesn't interact will with a transformer upgrade. Something, because my Macerator kept exploding even though it should have been able to handle the current.

My second quarry has been excavated. I find it's useful to spend its waning moments adding gravel to the lava, so it can excavate everything. It does get scary dark when they aren't open air, however.

Lastly, I messed around with the handsaw and cutting blocks. This was a grievous error as I now am looking at how I can redecorate everything.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 06:51 AM

I barely had time to play last night. I did find out that my macerator doesn't like advanced wooden pipes. Or the advanced wooden pipe doesn't interact will with a transformer upgrade. Something, because my Macerator kept exploding even though it should have been able to handle the current.
My second quarry has been excavated. I find it's useful to spend its waning moments adding gravel to the lava, so it can excavate everything. It does get scary dark when they aren't open air, however.
Lastly, I messed around with the handsaw and cutting blocks. This was a grievous error as I now am looking at how I can redecorate everything.
I've purposely stayed away from the design features of tekkit for that very reason.

Sounds like in order to get what you want working you'll need the transformer upgrade for the Macerator, as for the Quarry just have water dumping from on high and it'll mine away the Obsidian as it is formed. Then bucket the water out and climb down in the Quarry to pick the sides clean.

Right now, during the day and with 6 MV Arrays, I am able to run the three "always on" machines and the MSFU gains almost 10,000eu/sec. Which of course is still not enough to run the Mass Fabricator as well. So I'm going to make another 128 Solar Panels, upgrade to one HV Array and if that doesn't do the trick then I suppose it's time to start looking at the Nuclear Reactor info. At least at this point I have over a stack and a half of Uranium, so fuel won't be an issue...I still have an immediate concern about blowing up my base.

It took until now, Dakar, but I've finally made the Destruction Catalyst, and wowzers...almost makes the Quarry a little redundant. I still like the Mining Laser for precision and it has replaced any sort of pick in my inventory, but for sheer block removal the Catalyst is king. I'll give you one item to build, a Klein Star, which once charged makes using the Transmutation table an absolute blast. I opted to go straight for the second tier Klein, which can produce stacks of iron and redstone at record speed without biting into your other resources.

Updated Crafting area: The Recycler (far left) is usually hooked directly up to the garbage export of the Quarry, but until I can shuffle the scrap to the always-on Mass Fabricator I have the Quarry feeding a Energy Condensor. Don't know what took me so long, but I also just made a Project Table, which is so damn handy, I wonder if there is an upgraded version with more storage. Middle roof is 13 Energy Collectors hooked to 5 Antimatter Relays feeding an Energy Condensor making Dark Matter, since my last post I've stopped running the client when I'm not here because, well, it really isn't fair.

The increasingly complicated basement. If the solution to my backups requires it, I plan on re-structuring everything.

Exterior with my second Quarry digging down. I'm using the Catalyst to clear the remaining space between them.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 31, 2012, 07:06 AM

...my Macerator kept exploding even though it should have been able to handle the current...
The macerator can only handle LV current. You need a LV transformer or a transformer upgrade. Depending on how many overclockers you have in it.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 07:07 AM

I've purposely stayed away from the design features of tekkit for that very reason.
I was too, but there are no Black Marble slabs and stairs.

Sounds like in order to get what you want working you'll need the transformer upgrade for the Macerator
Reread my post. I already had one in. Adding the pipe made the machine explode.

as for the Quarry just have water dumping from on high and it'll mine away the Obsidian as it is formed. Then bucket the water out and climb down in the Quarry to pick the sides clean.
Doesn't work when the leaks are coming from the un
mined edges.

It took until now, Dakar, but I've finally made the Destruction Catalyst, and wowzers...almost makes the Quarry a little redundant.
Well the quarry is automated and safer. Definitely useful to me.

I'll give you one item to build, a Klein Star, which once charged makes using the Transmutation table an absolute blast.
??? I already had to have a Klein Star to power the Destruction Catalyst, but I don't understand about the transmutation table, probably because I just use an energy condenser. Put what I need in the top slot, add diamonds, remove what I need.

---

Looks like it'll be a bit longer till I post more pics, as I'm redoing some of the surfaces.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 07:23 AM

Charged Klein Star on the left part of the Transmutation Table acts as energy to replicate both matter and fuel. No need to shuffle Diamonds or Nikolite over, just use the pure EMC from the Klein Star to replicate whatever you need. When it gets low you can keep t on the left and add anything into the flame box and charge it back up. It holds a hell of a lot more energy than most items, so instead of getting 8,000+ for a Diamond I am able to burn through 200,000 EMC in a single sitting, which is useful when you need to build hundreds of certain items. Not to mention, you aren't constrained to the value of what you would put in the Condensor because the Klein Star will give the exact amount needed to build a certain object, instead of ending up with odd numbers.

For example, on one Klein Star charge I was able to replicate, quickly, 16 stacks of Iron.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 07:25 AM

Doesn't work when the leaks are coming from the un-mined edges.
If the water source was present during mining it will indeed turn those side blocks into cobble or Obsidian as it goes, after the fact of, though, is a different matter.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 07:27 AM

I'll keep it in mind. I never need more than a stack or two of something, and my energy condenser constantly has several diamonds in it because I dump processed Aeternalis fuel from the Energy collectors into it regularly. (I'm currently at like 5 stacks of diamonds, which may not seem like much, but is equivalent to 5 stacks of Aeternalis fuel which is a lot)

What I do think would be useful is the Transmutation Tablet, so I can just burn the loose cobble, dirt, and gravel eating up my inventory to make more room for the various ores and gems when I'm mining.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 07:28 AM

You know what seemed cool but ended up being useless? The Divining Rod.

Related: I think I may go Stronghold hunting tonight.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 07:46 AM

This is what it takes to make 2 MV Arrays (also pictured, the HV Transformer to turn all the MV Arrays to 1 HV Array) Before I even consider building more HVs I need to look into automatic crafting, if nothing else I need to automate the building of Solar Panels.

Edit: Success! The Mass Fabricator is running, fed by scrap produced by the Recycler, and the MFSU is sitting at full charge without even so much as a slight blip in the power. Now the true test is if it can last all night and recover during the day.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 08:00 AM

This is what it takes to make 2 MV Arrays (also pictured, the HV Transformer to turn all the MV Arrays to 1 HV Array)
Sadly the wiki doesn't have the total amount of EMC, but the breakdown is as follows:

Requires:

18 stacks of refined iron
8 stacks of cobble
24 copper ingots
6 stacks of redstone
4 stacks of tin
3 stacks of coal dust
3 stacks of glass
32 wood planks (8 wood?)
13 stacks of copper cable + 18 copper cable – breaks down to: 13 stacks + 14 rubber, 6 stacks + 39 copper ingots, and 4 extra copper wire (???)

Before I even consider building more HVs I need to look into automatic crafting, if nothing else I need to automate the building of Solar Panels.
Crafting table III, my friend. Gather all the materials, walk up to it, select the MV. No fuss, no muss. I did this making the LV Arrays (thought it took a while to streamline everything).

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 08:08 AM

From here:

<font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">"</font>Total EMC: 2,623,649 EMC per HV Solar Array."

Edit: So during the night the MFSU lost over 6 Million EU, now during the day it is gaining about 2-3 EU/sec...so in short, yes an HV Array will power a Mass Fabricator and a lot else, but no, it will not be sustainable if you don't plan on sleeping the night away...in fact I figure it would stop working sometime in the middle of the second night after a full MFSU charge.

At least now I can switch it on once and a while to continue making UU Matter, at least while I'm starting to construct a Nuclear Reactor.

Something else I read in the HV Array comments is that 5 HV Arrays with charge a MFSU in 5 seconds (!!!)

andi*pandi
Jul 31, 2012, 08:11 AM

You know, all this tekkit stuff looks very confusing, but as I was mining a tunnel last night I kept thinking how easy it would be if I had one of those destructor thingies.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 08:12 AM

Oh, now I need the reading lessons. I was looking for MV EMC. BTW, by my calcs, that's 51.3 stacks of diamonds. Wowza.

I think we can safely say you're farming more EMC than I. How did you afford to build those arrays?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 08:23 AM

You know, all this tekkit stuff looks very confusing, but as I was mining a tunnel last night I kept thinking how easy it would be if I had one of those destructor thingies.
Honestly Andi, it is a bit confusing at the start, but everything is rather straight-forward once you get your bearings. I consider the redstone wiring that Blaze and company have done to be far more mind-boggling than anything we are talking about here.

Oh, now I need the reading lessons. I was looking for MV EMC. BTW, by my calcs, that's 51.3 stacks of diamonds. Wowza.
I think we can safely say you're farming more EMC than I. How did you afford to build those arrays?
From humble beginnings, and from leaving the Quarry running overnight making me Diamonds helped make my first LV Arrays. Really once I set up the Energy Collectors feeding the Energy Condensor making Dark Matter things really started to open up, which is about when I decided that leaving Dark Matter production running all night was incredibly cheap and would eventually ruin all the challenge. Another thing that helped is I used a lot of Uranium in EE to make the materials I needed for my first MV Arrays. From there I just charged up my Klein Star with Dark Matter and replicated all the needed Iron (which still needed to be refined, which was a pain) copper, tin, and Redstone. In reality, I used up just about all my dark matter, I have 1 Diamond left, very little ore, no gems, etc... So even with my amount of play, and my cheap tactics at the start, I still nearly bankrupted myself making one HV Array, making another one at this point seems so insurmountable I'd rather learn how to make a Reactor.

Oh yeah, a fully-charged Klein Star can replicate itself...super-handy.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 31, 2012, 08:23 AM

The transmutation tablet is the fastest way of charging the Klein Stars since it burns fuel instantly. And it can be handy when upgrading, for example, solar collectors. Craft one, learn it then dump a stack of them and the klein star and blam they're all upgraded.

For me the 2 big differences between the condenser and the tablet
1. the condenser doesn't care about fuel vs matter.
2. the tablet will let you make a few of something cheap without filling up.

I found 2 nether fortresses, one right near my base gate and another a couple 100m past it. Have to be careful with the ring not to fly over lava. I think I'm gonna make a xp grinder from the blaze spawner. I'd use a skeleton spawner but with the quantum helmet there's no need for food.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 08:28 AM

The transmutation tablet is the fastest way of charging the Klein Stars since it burns fuel instantly. And it can be handy when upgrading, for example, solar collectors. Craft one, learn it then dump a stack of them and the klein star and blam they're all upgraded.
For me the 2 big differences between the condenser and the tablet
1. the condenser doesn't care about fuel vs matter.
2. the tablet will let you make a few of something cheap without filling up.
The Condensor is handy when it comes to Matter vs Fuel, but once you have a Klein Star now you don't need to care about that when using the Transmutation Table either. Right now for me the only use of the Energy Condensor is turning EMC from the Collectors into Dark Matter slowly.

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Jul 31, 2012, 09:09 AM

Honestly Andi, it is a bit confusing at the start, but everything is rather straight-forward once you get your bearings.  I consider the redstone wiring that Blaze and company have done to be far more mind-boggling than anything we are talking about here.
Yeah in redpower there's a listed recipe for a timer. right click on it and change the delay from .2 to 999 seconds. In one block. In vanilla it takes a repeater for every 4/10sec or some complex thing with a bud detector and water or lava. In vanilla smallest t flip flop is 3x3x1 with 2 pistons. In redpower 1 block. In order to move items up from my grinder I had to build an item elevator with 60 pistons that halves my fps when its running. With buildcraft I could do it with 4 pipe segments (obsidian - teleport - teleport - stone) and they'd end up in a chest at the end.

Oh, http://tekkitwiki.com/wiki/Railcraft:Tunnel_Bore

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 09:10 AM

Honestly Andi, it is a bit confusing at the start, but everything is rather straight-forward once you get your bearings.  I consider the redstone wiring that Blaze and company have done to be far more mind-boggling than anything we are talking about here.
Yes, I'm a redstone noob, and tekkit is far easier to manage. YOu already have prerequisite skills, you just have to absorb the more vast knowledge (and even then, there are tools to ease that burden).

From humble beginnings, and from leaving the Quarry running overnight making me Diamonds helped make my first LV Arrays.
That explains it. I can't imagine what would happen if I left my Energy Collectors on overnight. As it is, I think I'm ready to upgrade them again tonight.

So even with my amount of play, and my cheap tactics at the start, I still nearly bankrupted myself making one HV Array
This makes me feel a little better. I have 19 inaccessible refined uranium, and another like 20 if I'm desperate.

Oh yeah, a fully-charged Klein Star can replicate itself...super-handy.
Whoa, how does this work? I've been meaning to upgrade the suckers since the Mercurial Eye devours EMC when creating pillared bridges in the Nether.

I found 2 nether fortresses, one right near my base gate and another a couple 100m past it. Have to be careful with the ring not to fly over lava. I think I'm gonna make a xp grinder from the blaze spawner. I'd use a skeleton spawner but with the quantum helmet there's no need for food.
Let me know about this. Sounds interesting. (I like how when wearing just the Quantum chest and leggings even if I go aflame it gets two burns in before being doused)

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 09:34 AM

Whoa, how does this work? I've been meaning to upgrade the suckers since the Mercurial Eye devours EMC when creating pillared bridges in the Nether.
Simply charge the Klein, drop it on the left of the Transmutation Table, it will learn it (if it isn't already in there) and it should also appear on the right (uncharged of course). Rinse repeat.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 09:37 AM

Will that work on a tablet? I have neither.

I was just going to make a fresh one tonight, then clone it in the energy condenser.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 10:05 AM

Interesting thought, sek - I don't have a Mass Fabricator, but apparently scrap helps. Couldn't a cobblestone generator attached to a Recycler be invaluable?

---

On the agenda for Tonight:

• Transmutation Tablet & Upgraded Kleins
• Upgrade MFE to MFS
• Upgrade Energy Collectors
• Upgrade second three solar panels to LV arrays

---

The Dark Matter Pickaxe's charge ability does not require fuel to use and, upon right-clicking, mines up to 16 of any ore block in an area.

The Dark Matter Pickaxe can be charged up with, by default, the V key. The mining speed of the Dark Matter Pickaxe increases dramatically by charging it up.
Oh god, why have I not being doing this?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 10:09 AM

Interesting thought, sek - I don't have a Mass Fabricator, but apparently scrap helps. Couldn't a cobblestone generator attached to a Recycler be invaluable?
---
On the agenda for Tonight:
• Transmutation Tablet &amp; Upgraded Kleins
• Upgrade MFE to MFS
• Upgrade Energy Collectors
• Upgrade second three solar panels to LV arrays
I meant Tablet before, didn't realize it wasn't called a table.

As for the scrap creation you bet your ass. It will create a scrap 12% of the time, I currently have it hooked into the Quarry splitting pipes, and it turns everything that isn't Ore or Valuables into scrap, which is then piped directly to the Mass Fabricator. Right now I'm just keeping an eye on the scrap buildup in the MassFabricator and switching it one for a few minutes once the scrap builds up, then back off until more scrap builds up. I'm sure there's an easier way, but I dunno what it could be.

I just upgraded to a Klein Star Drei (level 3) which holds &lt;drumroll&gt; 800,000 EMC, or almost 6 Dark Matter to charge.....yowza.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 10:13 AM

Will that work on a tablet? I have neither.
I was just going to make a fresh one tonight, then clone it in the energy condenser.
Klein Stars cannot be cloned in an Energy Condensor, Tablet only.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 10:24 AM

I have read that the lower tiers can.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 10:30 AM

Man, I really juiced the thread, didn't I?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 10:39 AM

Maybe the Eins, I didn't try that one, but neither the Zwei nor the Drei worked in the Condensor.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jul 31, 2012, 10:40 AM

I'm honestly contemplating finding a Tekkit server to play on, but the thought of some random smashing my Solar Array makes me wary.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2012, 11:22 AM

Maybe the Eins, I didn't try that one, but neither the Zwei nor the Drei worked in the Condensor.
Hmmm, we'll see. I had a strange incident last night where I converted three piece of obsidian to black brick marble but suddenly it didn't work on the fourth or any other obsidian afterwards.

I'm honestly contemplating finding a Tekkit server to play on, but the thought of some random smashing my Solar Array makes me wary.
I'm sure railcraft would get some serious play. I also noticed they have redstone pieces that serve as the various "gates" that blaze knows how to utilize.

Forum Links
Forum Rules