Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > New Applications for iPhone/iPod Touch

New Applications for iPhone/iPod Touch
Randy's iPodTouch
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 25, 2009, 12:36 AM

Hey Guys,
I'm having a hard time deciding on which applications are really worth the money on the app store. I've bought a decent amount of apps on the app store, and some of them were really well designed apps, and deffinetly worth the money. On the otherhand some of the apps were not that impressive, and was not worth the price I paid for it. I was wondering if you could help me get an idea of the great apps out there, the ones that really worth my money. So that I'm not spending money on games that arnt as good as they may have seen. I've read the reviews for some and they don't tell you if it is a good deal for your money. So if you could give the title and price of the app, and a little description and/or opinion about it. That would be great to help me decide on which apps to get.

Thanks for your help
iPod Touch 2nd Gen. 8GB

Forum Links
Forum Rules