Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: NR70V (w/camera)

FS: NR70V (w/camera)
zep_317
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 14, 2002, 01:49 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm selling the Sony Clie NR70V. This is the version with the camera (as well as MP3 player, etc.).

Someone gave it to me as a gift, and I've only used it for a week. It is a great-looking and well-designed little machine -- compliments my TI667 beautifully -- but I really have no use for a PDA at this time (at least not until the reborn Newton comes out. )

It was bought in Europe, so all the documentation, etc. is in multiple languages, but it works just fine here. There's no difference in the hardware. Everything is in new condition and its original packing.

I'm asking for $450. Major retailers are listing it at around $550.

For more info/pictures/specs see Sony's page --

http://www.sonystyle.com/home/item.j...6&itemid=34011

Their overview:
"The new NR70V is the ultimate in handheld convergence. Take pictures with the built-in CMOS camera, listen to MP3 files, display videos & images, plus keep your datebook and contact list organized -- all with one compact unit. There's even a built-in QWERTY keyboard for faster data entry. The swivel LCD design allows the screen to flip and rotate (180 degrees) to allow optimum use of the camera and keyboard. The NR70V comes complete with all of the standard Palm OS� applications you need for organizing your life, plus it's fully compatible with hundreds of Palm OS add-on applications."

NOTE: This does NOT comes with Missing Sync. You'll have to get that separately at their site. One cool thing about their software support for the Clie is that it automatically imports pictures from the NR70V into iPhoto, and enables the Sony to be used as an iTunes source.
www.markspace.com/missingsync.html

Definitely feel free to e-mail me with any questions!

[email protected]

Forum Links
Forum Rules