Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > HP 1200 prinitng woes

HP 1200 prinitng woes
kmanley1
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 29, 2002, 10:16 PM

1. My HP 1200 took 70 minutes to print 9 pages of a ten page PDF document.

2. This same printer omits the last page of all documents longer than two pages.

I've also had to delete, reboot and rechoose my printer numerous times. Any help appreciated.
DP 867, 768 meg ram, OS 10.2.3

Griz
Oct 29, 2002, 11:44 PM

Originally posted by kmanley1:
1. My HP 1200 took 70 minutes to print 9 pages of a ten page PDF document.

2. This same printer omits the last page of all documents longer than two pages.

I've also had to delete, reboot and rechoose my printer numerous times. Any help appreciated.
I

I have posted this many times. Drag the HP pkg from your Jag # 2 disc & reinstall. Turn on the printer, leave it on, & restart. You will be able to print.
G4 Quicksilver 2002 800Mhz CD-RW Zip 250 15 inch LCD Apple Studio Display HPdeskjet 940c OS X 10.3.2

ctw
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 30, 2002, 12:45 AM

I used to have problems with my HP 940c, especially when using printer sharing in Jaguar.The problem was fixed for good only when I installed the CUPS driver for my printer. I recommend anyone who is having problems with their HP printer in OSX to consider this driver. The best part...it's free. Here's the web site:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/macosx/hpijs.html

Forum Links
Forum Rules