Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > "half of adults with HIV are women"

"half of adults with HIV are women" (Page 2)
phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 03:34 AM

Originally posted by CreepingDeth:
Of course they do. My point is that in alot of the parties, the intent is to get HIV. The reason. It is glorified as something great.

BWAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAA!!!!!

you're just the most dispicable little dipsh1t troll to roam these boards.

WTF??? oh, yeah - the cult of contracting aids.

this could have actually been a funny post had you been sarcastic. the sad part is, - you weren't.

next up: 'std parties'! where people come together to share the precious experience of ghonnoreah, syphillis and other diseases.

OT:

anybody can contract aids. the disease doesn't care. i think in some places in africa aids is actually the norm rather than the exception...unlike the us and europe for example, these places simply don't have the financial or 'structural' resources to appropriately adress the issue. quite sad actually.

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 03:41 AM

Originally posted by phoenixboy70:

You think he is trying to takeover your turf?

phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 03:43 AM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
You think he is trying to takeover your turf?
no, actually he just took your spot.

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 03:50 AM

Did I say otherwise? You weren't listening.

Lifestyles that lead to AIDS. Meaning promiscuous and unprotected sex by homosexuals or heterosexuals. IV drug abusers that share needles (When you want your fix, you don't care where they needle has been from what I have been told)

THOSE sort of lifestyles lead to AIDS. Think before you knee-jerk the next time and call people juvenile names.
Bleeeeeep.

Chris
( Last edited by kmkkid; Nov 24, 2004 at 02:22 PM. )

Rolling Bones
Banned
Nov 24, 2004, 03:56 AM

Can't we all just get along.

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 04:00 AM

no, actually he just took your spot.
That was original.
Originally posted by kmkkid:
Oh no. I was listening. But unlike the mods (who should have banned your ass long ago) I see through your little games of "I'm innocent really I am". STOP ****ING TRYING TO BACKTRACK EVERY ****ING TIME YOU START TROLLING DIPSHIT.
I never backtracked once.

Just because you knee-jerked and put your foot in your mouth, doesn't give you the right to spaz out and make baseless accusations.

If you can't discuss this like a grown up, maybe you should just stay out of it?

Maybe?

At least Xeo ASKED me what I meant by it. You just knee-jerked and assumed, And when you got proved wrong you came back and hiss and honked and accused me of back peddling.

Boy, you sure showed me!

No km, I wasn't speaking about homosexuals as a whole. As I know a few homosexuals that are non-practicing. Or monogamous.

I was speaking about people that lead decadent lifestyles. Decadence breeds decadence.

Gay or Straight.

So it doesn't matter what you ASSUMED I meant. I have set the record straight. That is all you should care about.

Unless of course you are just being a fanboy.

As far as banning goes, if I were to have acted like you did in this thread, I would have been banned in a heartbeat.

Not once have I ever attacked anyone in such a Jr High like immature manner.

In other words. Grow up.
( Last edited by Zimphire; Nov 24, 2004 at 04:18 AM. )

spiky_dog
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 04:31 AM

was speaking about people that lead decadent lifestyles. Decadence breeds decadence.

Gay or Straight.
i know it's improper to feed the troll(s), but i have to point out that in america aids has been spread significantly by a decidedly non-"decadent" vector, that of blood transfusions. the stats on the transmission of hiv to hemophiliacs in the 80s are horrifying, and their number is non-negligible (something on the order of 10k, i believe).

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 04:41 AM

Originally posted by spiky_dog:
i know it's improper to feed the troll(s), but i have to point out that in america aids has been spread significantly by a decidedly non-"decadent" vector, that of blood transfusions. the stats on the transmission of hiv to hemophiliacs in the 80s are horrifying, and their number is non-negligible (something on the order of 10k, i believe).
Yes, of course when I speak about decadent behavior I am not speaking about the victims that weren't practicing a decadent lifestyle. But those aren't nearly the majority. Nor are they the ones that are usually spreading it further.

Rolling Bones
Banned
Nov 24, 2004, 04:46 AM

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 24, 2004, 05:06 AM

Just because you knee-jerked and put your foot in your mouth, doesn't give you the right to spaz out and make baseless accusations.

If you can't discuss this like a grown up, maybe you should just stay out of it?

Maybe?

At least Xeo ASKED me what I meant by it. You just knee-jerked and assumed, And when you got proved wrong you came back and hiss and honked and accused me of back peddling.

Boy, you sure showed me!

Unless of course you are just being a fanboy.
Zimphires greatest hits�
All in one post. Sweet.

nforcer
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 07:11 AM

Originally posted by TubaMuffins:
You're right, somewhat. I remember an anti-smiking ad a while ago that said, "99% of all smokers die", which is why i smoke, possible immortality.
Pretty dumb reason to pay to kill yourself.
Genius. You know who.

Fiend
Forum Regular
Nov 24, 2004, 09:35 AM

Originally posted by AKcrab:
Zimphires greatest hits�
All in one post. Sweet.
i think a few were missing:

don't project and now that is/stop being silly

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Nov 24, 2004, 10:51 AM

Originally posted by turtle777:
So what ?

There is no statistical evidence that death is certain.
At the present moment, half of all people EVER born are still alive.
Actually, it's more like one-fifth, but you're right that a large number of all the people who have ever lived are still alive today.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Nov 24, 2004, 11:06 AM

Originally posted by Severed Hand of Skywalker:
Ya horny dumbasses with dirty needles, bad blood transfusions, rape victims and faulty birth control.
Actually, screening measures have virtually eliminated HIV from the blood supply. The occasional bad transfusion still happens, but the yearly rate is in the single digits. There are also a few sickos who use their disease as a weapon, deliberately infecting others through rape or other means. But cases like this barely break into the triple digits per year.

The overwhelming majority of HIV cases, however, are in fact brought on by nothing more or less than the victim's own choices (or, in the case of newborns, those of the victim's mother).
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 12:13 PM

Zimphires greatest hits�
All in one post. Sweet.

I can't help it. It gets so predicable in here sometimes. The same fanboys posting the same knee-jerking tantrums.

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 12:14 PM

BWAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAA!!!!!

Spite. Nothing more. Listen son, you might not want to go the way of ambush. Keep it up and you will, little Mr. Anarchist.

Reported.�

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 12:16 PM

Originally posted by Millennium:
(or, in the case of newborns, those of the victim's mother).

What sucks is, AIDS is pretty darn preventable. We have people that just don't care, or are disillusioned thinking it could never happen to them.

Every city and town in this planet has AIDS victims. Never think you are immune.

Disgruntled Head of C-3PO
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 12:23 PM

Zimphires greatest hits�
All in one post. Sweet.
He has marco's that put those terms in for him. How else do you think he manages to do over 120 posts a day on 7 separate occasions
"Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 12:29 PM

Originally posted by Disgruntled Head of C-3PO:
He has marco's that put those terms in for him. How else do you think he manages to do over 120 posts a day on 7 separate occasions
How do you find this stuff out?

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 12:31 PM

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 12:42 PM

BWAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAA!!!!!

WTF??? oh, yeah - the cult of contracting aids.

this could have actually been a funny post had you been sarcastic. the sad part is, - you weren't.

next up: 'std parties'! where people come together to share the precious experience of ghonnoreah, syphillis and other diseases.
http://gaylife.about.com/cs/gay101/a/bugparties.htm
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0355482/

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 12:59 PM

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2004, 01:19 PM

How do you find this stuff out?
The mods have pointed it out more than once as zimph said 120 posts in a day only happened once and they quickly pointed out that he had done it on at least 7 different occasions.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 01:23 PM

The mods have pointed it out more than once as zimph said 120 posts in a day only happened once and they quickly pointed out that he had done it on at least 7 different occasions.
You mean one obsessed fanboy mod. Who really cares?

Stuff fanboys are made of I guess.

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2004, 01:27 PM

Well it seems that HIV is an equal opportunity disease. When will they learn, mainly a disease of choice.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 01:29 PM

Originally posted by wdlove:
Well it seems that HIV is an equal opportunity disease. When will they learn, mainly a disease of choice.
When it's too late. Rampant promiscuity is only putting lemons on a wound.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Nov 24, 2004, 02:02 PM

I don't recall them going to sex parties to get the "bug."

I can hear the "homophobe" remarks from a mile away.
That certainly explains the high percentage of women.

Actually, the main problem is lack of proper sex ed and lack of access to condoms.

That, coupled with the oft-repeated (as seen here time and again) deadly mantra that in the West, HIV is primarily a gay men's disease.

IIRC, in most of the western world, the fastest-growing rate of HIV infection is among hetero teenagers.

-s*

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 02:06 PM

Originally posted by Spheric Harlot:
That certainly explains the high percentage of women.

Actually, the main problem is lack of proper sex ed and lack of access to condoms.

That, coupled with the oft-repeated (as seen here time and again) deadly mantra that in the West, HIV is primarily a gay men's disease.

IIRC, in most of the western world, the fastest-growing rate of HIV infection is among hetero teenagers.

-s*
You're missing the point.
Unless you're one of the unlucky 3% the get it via rape or transfusions, it is a preventable disease that can be avoided by not having sex like Austin Powers. Don't go to Bug parties, don't **** your BF or GF without knowledge, don't **** hookers, don't do any of that stupid crap.

Are you going to deny the dangers of many of the promiscuous homosexual acts that have been mentioned? You seem to play that down.

It might also help if the African countries didn't have people running around raping people so they could get 72 virgins in heaven. Hmm�sounds like the reward of suicide bombers�connection?

phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 02:17 PM

Reported.�
tattletale. suits you well, cowardlyDolt.

d4nth3m4n  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2004, 02:19 PM

�connection?

no.

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 02:20 PM

tattletale. suits you well, cowardlyDolt.
For a German, you're not terribly clever.
Carry on.

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2004, 02:20 PM

Are you going to deny the dangers of many of the promiscuous homosexual acts that have been mentioned? You seem to play that down.
No, they are total idiots that deserve to suffer horrible deaths. The difference is that are going it to others that want it apparently.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 02:21 PM

Originally posted by d4nth3m4n:
no.
What?

d4nth3m4n  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2004, 02:22 PM

Carry on.
stop posting, your rampant generalizations are getting sillier and sillier as this thread goes on.

i've got an idea, how about we lock this bad boy.

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 02:23 PM

No, they are total idiots that deserve to suffer horrible deaths.

I don't think anyone deserves a horrible death. No one is perfect. We have all faulted.
The difference is that are going it to others that want it apparently.
Huh?

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Nov 24, 2004, 02:25 PM

I AM playing that down, because at present, that's not where the greatest danger lies.

This is well-known, and while those parties you mention do exist (though the motivation was initially for *already-infected* men to be able to practice unprotected sex amongst themselves), every non-infected person participating is quite aware of the risk.

As I said, the fastest-growing rate of HIV infections in the West is among hetero teenagers.

Mostly because said teenagers didn't receive proper sex ed and aren't even AWARE of the risk.

-s*

Shaddim
Clinically Insane

Originally posted by nforcer:
Pretty dumb reason to pay to kill yourself.
Very true... BTW, you don't eat at McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, or any place like that, do ya?
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Rolling Bones
Banned

Spite. Nothing more. Listen son, you might not want to go the way of ambush. Keep it up and you will, little Mr. Anarchist.

Reported.�
Wasn't it you that said bringing up someone's youth (son) was the basis of total lack of tact and intelligence or some such thing.

He was correct by the way in his analysis of you.

Some mods are hip to your game.

And you may join ambush before anyone else.

Now I feel a need to fart...excuse me.

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster

Originally posted by d4nth3m4n:
stop posting, your rampant generalizations are getting sillier and sillier as this thread goes on.

i've got an idea, how about we lock this bad boy.
Of course they are generalizations. Not every gay person goes out every night for sex and not every straight guy sits at home and reads books. That's obvious. Homosexual men still account for the largest percentage of cases in NA at least. But in Africa, where the situation is more sever, quite the opposite is true. Over there, it is a destructive cycle of rape that kills many. More education would do wonders over there.

phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 02:27 PM

...was exposed years ago.

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 02:28 PM

As I said, the fastest-growing rate of HIV infections in the West is among hetero teenagers.

Mostly because said teenagers didn't receive proper sex ed and aren't even AWARE of the risk.
I'd like to see statistics of that. Honest ones. Without an agenda.

From what I have seen, statistic wise, It's still the homosexual community that has been hit the hardest here in the US.

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 02:29 PM

They exist phoenix. Not a myth. I've spoken with people that have done this on IRC before.

Mac users even.

Sickening, and very decadent.

They take PRIDE in it though. Sad.

phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 02:30 PM

you wouldn't know clever if it smacked you in the face on a bright and sunny day. bu then, you're just an uneducated piece of white trash jesuslander anyway. pfff.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 02:31 PM

I AM playing that down, because at present, that's not where the greatest danger lies.

This is well-known, and while those parties you mention do exist (though the motivation was initially for *already-infected* men to be able to practice unprotected sex amongst themselves), every non-infected person participating is quite aware of the risk.

Spheric speaketh the truth here.
Deth also speaketh the truth.

'tis a problem on all fronts.

Now, what about the Powers That Be allowing HIV+ peeps to still work in sharp-bits health care? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Zimphire
Baninated
Nov 24, 2004, 02:31 PM

you wouldn't know clever if it smacked you in the face on a bright and sunny day. bu then, you're just an uneducated piece of white trash jesuslander anyway. pfff.
Wow, just wow. I hope you don't put yourself off as being a tolerant non-bigoted individual.

You are more hateful than any person I have met on here.

Seek help.

phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 02:32 PM

They exist phoenix. Not a myth. I've spoken with people that have done this on IRC before.
suuuuuuure.

hey i've talked to people on internet forums who swear they have seen ghosts...of course i beleived them right away!

you're so full of it.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 02:33 PM

When one of your contrymen pays someone to kill him and eat him for sexual pleasure, you really think bug-parties are a myth?

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 02:34 PM

You wouldn't know clever if it smacked you in the face on a bright and sunny day. But then again, you're just an uneducated piece of white trash jesuslander anyway. pfff.
You're right. I'm a stupid piece of white trash who lives in Jesusland. I take pride.

But North America isn't the only troubled area. The other problem areas have been brought up earlier in the thread. What should we do about them?

phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2004, 02:34 PM

Wow, just wow. I hope you don't put yourself off as being a tolerant non-bigoted individual.
pfff, look who's talking. mr. bigoted himself. but i'm sure it's just a coincidence that everybody here thinks you're a total asshat.

keep it up zimpo.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2004, 02:36 PM

suuuuuuure.

hey i've talked to people on internet forums who swear they have seen ghosts...of course i beleived them right away!

you're so full of it.
I've seen a ghost. You gonna tell me I'm bullsh!tting?

Forum Links
Forum Rules