Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > lost paperwork

lost paperwork
in the flesh?
Forum Regular
Nov 4, 2001, 04:59 PM

the only things that i have now from when i bought mac os x are the cds. can i still get the 10.1 update without paying the full price?

grand illusion
Forum Regular
Nov 4, 2001, 05:37 PM

I just walked into the CompUSA store near me and asked the Apple rep. for a 10.1 update, no problem, no paperwork. Otherwise $19.95 shipping from Apple.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haa!!! To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...

Nonsuch
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2001, 05:44 PM

Originally posted by in the flesh?:
<STRONG>the only things that i have now from when i bought mac os x are the cds. can i still get the 10.1 update without paying the full price?</STRONG>
Do you live near an Apple store? When I went to the Woodfield store, the sales associate threw a copy in my hand as soon as I asked for it; I didn't have to show him anything.
Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.

-- Frederick Douglass, 1857

in the flesh?  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 4, 2001, 08:57 PM

no, i don't live near an apple store, wish i did.

Forum Links
Forum Rules