Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > Core Audio SDK Code Examples

Core Audio SDK Code Examples
SparkyNZ
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 20, 2011, 04:11 AM

Hi. Can somebody please tell me where I can acquire the code samples from the Core Audio SDK? I think Core Audio is now included with Xcode but the Core Audio documentation still claims you can download the SDK seperately when you can't.

I would like to get started in doing some audio programming on my Mac and iPod but I can't because I can't load the examples that the documentation refers to.

If anybody can point me to a link or would be kind enough to let me download a ZIP of the source examples I would really appreciate it. I've been in touch with Apple - they were of little help - they provided me with a link to the Core Audio Overview document.. which of course I already have.

Cheers
Sparky

Warhaven
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 29, 2011, 02:32 PM

Mac OS X Developer Library

Several examples for CoreAudio in the sample code area of Apple's developer area.

nigu
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 12, 2012, 07:39 AM

That's where I found them (as for 12/08/2012, who knows next month?)

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/samplecode/CoreAudioUtilityClasses/CoreAudioUtilityClasses.zip

Forum Links
Forum Rules