Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Networking > Airport Express Won't Stay On

Airport Express Won't Stay On
sworthy
Mac Elite
Oct 23, 2005, 10:51 AM

For some reason, when I plug in my airport express the light flickers once, and then refuses to turn on (no yellow or green light). It isn't an outlet issue, as the same outlet works well for everything else.

This has happened before, but simply switching outlets would fix it. Now that doesn't help. Is the unit fried, or is there something I can do?

Briareus
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 23, 2005, 11:30 AM

I had the same experience recently after a nasty string of quick off/on power cuts during a thunderstorm - came to the conclusion that it got fried. Probably serves me right as it was the only piece of tech gear in my house not on a surge supressor. It was out of the warranty period so I got a new one. And another surge protector

Forum Links
Forum Rules