Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Do motorcyclists have a negative image?

Do motorcyclists have a negative image?
alligator
Mac Elite
Aug 1, 2008, 09:46 PM

I'm still working on convincing my wife I need a motorcycle. One thing that's bugging me is that I feel there is a negative image around about motorcyclists. For example, if my boss knew I rode a motorcycle into work everyday, he probably wouldn't think I was promotable material. (I work in a professional office environment.)

Am I just imagining this, or is this something other people experience?

Randman
Posting Junkie
Aug 1, 2008, 10:27 PM

Motorcycles have an inherently dangerous image. Partially because they are more dangerous and partially because a lot of youmg, immature, dumbass idiots have killed themselves on cycles.

It depends on what type of bike and what reasons. To save gas? Sure. Because you're having a mid-life crisis? Probably not. On a solid highway cruiser? Ok. On a tricked-out, non-ergonomic rice burner in day-go green and orange? Hmmm.

You get the idea.

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

mduell
Posting Junkie
Aug 1, 2008, 10:55 PM

Of course.

stevesnj
Mac Elite
Aug 1, 2008, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Randman View Post
Motorcycles have an inherently dangerous image. Partially because they are more dangerous and partially because a lot of youmg, immature, dumbass idiots have killed themselves on cycles.

It depends on what type of bike and what reasons. To save gas? Sure. Because you're having a mid-life crisis? Probably not. On a solid highway cruiser? Ok. On a tricked-out, non-ergonomic rice burner in day-go green and orange? Hmmm.

You get the idea.
I went from a cruiser (Honda shadow 600cc) to a sport/tour (Yamaha FZ6 600cc) and I find that my "rice burner" as you say...gets 4-5 MPG less, I find it much quicker handling and more stable to ride than the Honda. I thought i would never get a sport bike but I found it much more enjoyable. Friends that have Harley and a friend who has a custom bike worth $35,000 seem to scoff at me first but after riding it say they have both changed their opinion. Harley Davidson's are overrated and overpriced, custom bikes are for those willing to part with money without care.

If you want a bike and show up in proper attire and on time your boss should not care how you get to work but i understand your concern.

If you are looking for a first bike i would go with something like a Honda Shadow. Buy it used 3-4 years old and take it to a dealer for a check. Don't waste your time on a Harley...they are smoke and mirrors.
MacBook Pro 15" i7 ~ Snow Leopard ~ iPhone 4 - 16Gb

phantomdragonz
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2008, 04:57 AM

sv650... comfortable, cheap, powerful... and conservative styling (non s version)

I have to agree with the young dumb kids killing themselves... motorcycles are very much an image thing for most people so beware of that...
-Zach

CrimsonRequiem
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 2, 2008, 05:28 AM

I think Motorcyclist are the coolest people ever, however there is very high percentage of accidents. My dad had like 5 motorcycle accidents and one nearly cost him is life. He has been driving them ever since he was 18 up until 45 when he had a really bad accident.

My Mom is always on my case when I'm out on my bike. >_<"

PB2K
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2008, 06:32 AM

negative image?

hmm.
well you have the weirdo's who buy a chopper so they have a reason to dress up in leather, wrap a napkin on their head and have several tattoos. Take a peek at a random motorshow and you'll see what I mean. It's a strange phenomenon.

these are people who clearly ride motorcycles

a lot of 'bikers' are odd people who have weird fantasies about themselves. But if you just use it as a way to get from A to B it's really fun driving.
{Animated sigs are not allowed.}

Ozz_man
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 2, 2008, 07:48 AM

Wierdos? lol. Perhaps in some cases. I wear leather because of it's protective properties in case of a spill. I have laid down a bike twice in my 29 years of riding, once when I took a curve too fast and the second time when a woman cut me off. I was road rashed both times real bad. Never broke any bones amazingly.

I don't let it stop me though. I could get killed on it today, but I love the freedom I get from riding my bike (plus gas prices of course now). When I get to where I am going, off come my leathers and I turn back into who I was before I put them on.

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2008, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by PB2K View Post
negative image?

hmm.
well you have the weirdo's who buy a chopper so they have a reason to dress up in leather, wrap a napkin on their head and have several tattoos. Take a peek at a random motorshow and you'll see what I mean. It's a strange phenomenon.

these are people who clearly ride motorcycles

a lot of 'bikers' are odd people who have weird fantasies about themselves. But if you just use it as a way to get from A to B it's really fun driving.
Gross generalizations, and wildly inaccurate, and typically stereotyping.
Why is there always money for war, but none for education?

alligator  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2008, 08:53 AM

Actually, rode a sport bike when I was younger. I'm looking at a nice upright to drive to work every day. Gas savings is a nice plus, but not the sole reason. I just can't stand being stuck in a box on the freeway when motorcycles pass me by.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Aug 2, 2008, 11:02 AM

I think that the average person probably has negative connotations towards motorcycle riders. There are a lot of retards on bikes who ride like idiots, but there are also a lot of people who just ride because they enjoy it, my family being full of those people. It is especially unfair that your boss wouldn't consider you fit for a promotion because of riding a bike. If you use caution on a bike, the only major thing you'll have to worry about is some numbskull not looking in his blind spot when he's changing lanes, but nowadays (at least in lazy Colorado) you have to worry about that anyway in a car.

osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2008, 11:33 AM

I think there is still a negative image, but believe that over time this has become less so.

Randman's 'young, immature, dumbass idiots' comment reminds me of my teenage years, tear assing around on a Ducati with no license, reg, insurance... A few close calls have straightened me out, and I shan't be getting another bike until my retirement years.
"Faster, faster! 'Till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - HST

angelmb
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2008, 03:32 PM

well you have the weirdo's who buy a chopper so they have a reason to dress up in leather, wrap a napkin on their head and have several tattoos.

PB2K
Mac Elite
Aug 3, 2008, 05:07 AM

what kind of ducati was that?

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Aug 3, 2008, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by stevesnj View Post
... Harley Davidson's are overrated and overpriced, custom bikes are for those willing to part with money without care.
Does your bike jacket fit over that big chip on your shoulder?

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 3, 2008, 12:26 PM

I went from a cruiser (Honda shadow 600cc) to a sport/tour (Yamaha FZ6 600cc) and I find that my "rice burner" as you say...gets 4-5 MPG less, I find it much quicker handling and more stable to ride than the Honda. I thought i would never get a sport bike but I found it much more enjoyable. Friends that have Harley and a friend who has a custom bike worth $35,000 seem to scoff at me first but after riding it say they have both changed their opinion. Harley Davidson's are overrated and overpriced, custom bikes are for those willing to part with money without care.

If you want a bike and show up in proper attire and on time your boss should not care how you get to work but i understand your concern.

If you are looking for a first bike i would go with something like a Honda Shadow. Buy it used 3-4 years old and take it to a dealer for a check. Don't waste your time on a Harley...they are smoke and mirrors.
I like the custom bike guys.

So you mean to tell me this jackass from backwoods New York has enough engineering knowledge to make a SAFE bike with proper angles, etc, just by eyeing it up in a jig at the shop and saying "that looks badass". Then throwing some monster ass engine in there, etc.

wallinbl
Professional Poster
Aug 4, 2008, 09:58 AM

There are three kinds of motorcyclists:

1) Those that ride in a reasonable manner. Most people don't even notice.
2) Those that ride like a jackass, passing between lanes and going through every slim opening they see.
3) Those that have made their bike loud as ****.

So, as you can clearly see, two thirds of bikers are obnoxious and the other third goes unnoticed. So, you could probably say that all bikers are obnoxious.

osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 4, 2008, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by PB2K View Post
what kind of ducati was that?
I don't remember, I think '69 Desmo or Scrambler.
"Faster, faster! 'Till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - HST

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 4, 2008, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by wallinbl View Post
There are three kinds of motorcyclists:

1) Those that ride in a reasonable manner. Most people don't even notice.
2) Those that ride like a jackass, passing between lanes and going through every slim opening they see.
3) Those that have made their bike loud as ****.
1) Do you think it's a good thing to "go unnoticed" on a motorcycle?
2) I see this kind of crap out of car drivers much more than motorcycles riders.
3) Loud is safer than quiet, especially with so many self-centered and oblivious drivers who make thing that much more difficult for the riders.
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 4, 2008, 08:14 PM

Harley Davidson's are overrated and overpriced…Don't waste your time on a Harley...they are smoke and mirrors.
The man speaks the truth.
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 4, 2008, 08:19 PM

As far as the OP;

I personally wouldn't care. If you want a bike, get one and enjoy yourself.

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 4, 2008, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by smacintush View Post
The man speaks the truth.
I'm planning on buying a bike next year, and a Harley is near the top of my list, just to piss you off.

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Aug 4, 2008, 10:31 PM

I'm starting to think that Harley-haters are a lot like Mac-haters...people who aren't quite satisfied with what they own and think they will feel better about their purchase by ridiculing people who are happy.

If you like what you ride, why be critical of what others ride? If you're not happy with what you've got, save up and get something good instead of criticizing people who can spend a little more.

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Aug 4, 2008, 11:25 PM

Yes. Badass or organ donor.

Roscoe
Baninated
Aug 5, 2008, 12:00 AM

I think Harley defenders should read this point/counterpoint about Harley Davidsons, over at www.carlustblog.com.

I just started contributing there, I'm pretty excited about it, but it was weird that you guys were discussing something right around the time I wrote some material for it.

Rev-O
Mac Elite
Aug 5, 2008, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by KeyLimePi View Post
I'm starting to think that Harley-haters are a lot like Mac-haters...people who aren't quite satisfied with what they own and think they will feel better about their purchase by ridiculing people who are happy.

If you like what you ride, why be critical of what others ride? If you're not happy with what you've got, save up and get something good instead of criticizing people who can spend a little more.
Yes, rhetorical question and all that, but ignoring that and since you asked; it has little to do with other motorcyclists' feeling of inadequacies and more to do with a stereotype perpetuated by a segment of HD riders. If you ask motorcyclists who loath The Motor Company these are probably the top three responses.
1) HD riders can be (notice, I didn't say are, just they can be...) a bunch of elitist goofs. There is often a perception that if you are not on a HD you are not on a real motorcycle. Some other motorcyclists reciprocate the feeling by thinking that if you are on a HD you are a brain stem. Folks on motorcycles tend to wave at each other or give a nod as they pass. HD riders tend not to wave at anyone not on a HD.
2) HDs are not very technologically advanced. As far as tech for the buck, The Motor Company lags far behind other motorcycle manufacturers. This then dovetails into #1. When a HD rider who spends a big old wad of cash on technology from the last few decades takes an 'all other bikes suck' attitude, other motorcyclists again reciprocate by thinking HD riders are brain stems.
3) HD riders appear to some other motorcyclists as logo wearing buffoons. HD wallet, HD boots, HD gloves, HD picnic set (not kidding about that one. Know someone who has one), HD jacket, HD bandana, HD t-shirt, and for good measure HD stickers on their automobile. I know this shouldn't matter to anyone. Buy what you want and all that. But many would snicker at someone festooned with Toyota hat, Toyota wallet, Toyota shoes, Toyota jacket, Toyota shirt, Toyota underwear, etc. Once again, this can further the brain stem perception among other motorcyclists.

A list much like this could be made for sport bike riders. Irresponsible, flip flop wearing squids. But like HD riders, most sport bike riders are pretty decent people. They happen to like a little roost now and then. But a highly visible segment of the population perpetuates a stereotype that becomes pervasive.

This is all cause you kinda pondered it. I don't care, really. I have several friends with HDs, and some of the bikes are pretty. Ride what makes you want to ride.
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Roscoe
Baninated
Aug 5, 2008, 12:20 AM

The difference with the sport bike crowd is that their machines are usually pushing the envelope of performance, unlike HD.

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Aug 5, 2008, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Rev-O View Post
Ride what makes you want to ride.
Agreed.

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Aug 5, 2008, 07:39 AM

Back to the original question - do motorcyclists have a negative image?

It depends on what one means by "negative". What is "negative" exactly? Is working a 9-5 in one's grey suit and tie "positive"? Is one's minivan "positive"? Are the trappings of respectable suburban life a positive thing, or a self-imposed prison?
If you don't want to be eaten, stop acting like food

PB2K
Mac Elite
Aug 5, 2008, 10:24 AM

and for good measure HD stickers on their automobile..
then ask them "hey, is your Harley broken again?"

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Aug 5, 2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Doof View Post
Back to the original question - do motorcyclists have a negative image?

It depends on what one means by "negative". What is "negative" exactly? Is working a 9-5 in one's grey suit and tie "positive"? Is one's minivan "positive"? Are the trappings of respectable suburban life a positive thing, or a self-imposed prison?
I feel like "positive" would refer to anything that leads toward what's commonly defined as "success." So a 9-5 job in a grey suit to support a wife, kids, and white picket fence would be "positive," while a loner out on the road riding a harley with leather tassels on it may not be considered "positive."

angelmb
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 5, 2008, 05:36 PM

While I am not a moto-guy, I guess some would find this interesting, the Harley-Davidson Museum, by Pentagram.

Nivag
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2008, 07:00 PM

In the UK I wouldn't say there is a negative image of motorcyclists, majority of people primarily use them to commute to work, especially in London. It's just a means of getting to work cheaply and on time more often than not compared to using public transport or via a cage(car) .
I'm a recent convert to riding a motorbike. I've had one for just over 2 years and have just bought a Yamaha FZ6 Fazer. While my little Honda CG125 was brilliant for getting to work and never failed me once, I wanted to use it for longer trips and also you get a lot more road presence with a bigger bike.

Being a freelancer I work in a various different places and I've never had any problems from bosses when turning up on a bike. The normal reaction is 'isn't it dangerous riding one of them in London' or 'my mate lost his (insert limb) on one when I was young' or 'give us a ride'
Most of the time people are just glad you've turned up on time or early (as it difficult to find a parking spot in some parts of London)
My quality of life has improved loads since getting one, I know exactly what time I get home and where it used to take me an hour to get home, when the trains worked, I can now be home in 20-30 minutes. More time to enjoy life.

Yes it's dangerous, but you can limit your exposure to that through proper training.

As for the whole issue of what bike to ride or who's better than who, my limited experience is scooter/moped riders stick together and don't like motorcyclists and vice versa in London.
For weekend riders, sports bikes, sports tourers, supermotos all kinda get on and you get a nod and wave from most people.

Crusiers/Harley riders don't acknowledge anyone while on the road bar their own unless you active engage them in a cafe.

Get one they're great!!

Here's mine.

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2008, 07:20 PM

Weird. Here in the states I find that sportbikers almost never initiate a wave. I've been left hanging by them alot.

Of course, all this discussion sort of mirrors what the original poster was questioning. Yes, some people cling to old stereotypes and discriminate against people...the same way some motorcyclists discriminate against certain brands/styles of bike. Who know what makes some people think the way they do? Personally, I think trying to please and/or convince those people is a losing proposition. If you enjoy what you ride, you win.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2008, 07:30 PM

Damn, Nivag - that carbuncle on the back of your otherwise gorgeous ride must lose you about 10 MPG.
(I know, I know. London. Geezers, a bit wooah, a bit waayy, etc..)
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Aug 6, 2008, 08:04 PM

I have never seen *any* motorcyclist who seems to be even REMOTELY aware that there are traffic laws that are to be obeyed.

So in my book, yeah they've got a negative image for being assholes.

I'm sure some of you are going to take some offense at that, so let me just save you the trouble: I don't care. You drive a bike, you're a notch lower than other humans in my book.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2008, 08:20 PM

What laws do they break on you?

Rev-O
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2008, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
I have never seen *any* motorcyclist who seems to be even REMOTELY aware that there are traffic laws that are to be obeyed.

I'm sure some of you are going to take some offense at that, so let me just save you the trouble: I don't care. You drive a bike, you're a notch lower than other humans in my book.

Not taking any offense, just because that's an exceptionally idiotic position to take, and assuredly one that cannot be substantiated. I am sure you have never seen a single motorcyclist use a turn signal (either a blinker or a hand signal), stop for a stop light, or even drive the proper direction down a public road. Any action such as these would disprove your silly little assertion.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Aug 6, 2008, 10:01 PM

that's an exceptionally idiotic position to take, and assuredly one that cannot be substantiated.
Rev-O, meet voodoo.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2008, 10:08 PM

Do motorcyclists have a negative image?
Yes. And much (but not all) of that negative image is deserved.

P.S. I used to own a motorcycle, and few of my friends still have them. Still, it does seem that complete morons are overrepresented in the motorcycle riding crowd (at least in North America).

I remember when I was in a bike shop getting my bike fixed. It was like every second guy was proud of the fact they went 200+ kph on the local toll highway. I was like WTF?!!? I can't say that I've ever been in car dealership where some random guy has come up to me to brag that he's gone 200+ kph (~ 125 mph) on the highway.

greenamp
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2008, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Eug View Post
Yes. And much (but not all) of that negative image is deserved.

P.S. I used to own a motorcycle, and few of my friends still have them. Still, it does seem that complete morons are overrepresented in the motorcycle riding crowd (at least in North America).

I remember when I was in a bike shop getting my bike fixed. It was like every second guy was proud of the fact they went 200+ kph on the local toll highway. I was like WTF?!!? I can't say that I've ever been in car dealership where some random guy has come up to me to brag that he's gone 200+ kph (~ 125 mph) on the highway.
Gimmie a break. You are basing your opinion on one or two brief experiences. As if the relishing of high speeds does not occur in sportscar circles.

I dunno where you live, I guess in moron motorcyclist land, b/c I encounter dozens of other cyclists on the roads everyday and have yet to be tailgated, swerved at, cut off, and near killed by any of them. All idiots in cars.

I'd rather be around 10 kids on Gixxers driving way too fast and being typical squids than 1 soccer mom in her *loosely* guided 3-ton missile of an SUV any day.

Even the least experienced motorcycle driver is a better driver overall than the average person in a car. Even the idiots on bikes driving recklessly are paying way more attention to their surroundings than the dude in the VW Jetta having a power meeting over his bluetooth headset between mochachino sips.

You can't just hop on a bike and go, it takes a level of skill training. But any half senile old geezer can get in a car, go to target, and squeeze out a couple texts on the way.

(oh and if I don't respond to your inevitable response to follow, it only means I got bored and moved on)
( Last edited by greenamp; Aug 6, 2008 at 11:41 PM. )

@pplejaxkz
Senior User
Aug 6, 2008, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by smacintush View Post
As far as the OP;

I personally wouldn't care. If you want a bike, get one and enjoy yourself.
I'm going to agree with Smacintush. Your boss won't think you're not promotable material just because you use a different style of transportation. That has nothing to do with how hard you work at your job. Go for it

Nivag
Mac Elite
Aug 7, 2008, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Damn, Nivag - that carbuncle on the back of your otherwise gorgeous ride must lose you about 10 MPG.
(I know, I know. London. Geezers, a bit wooah, a bit waayy, etc..)
I know it's not pretty but it is on a quick release and does come off when not needed. But seeing as I need to carry too much stuff around it saves me having to use a backpack which was starting to hurt my neck and shoulders. Before anyone says I'm using the wrong one, I've tried loads and they all start to hurt after a month or so of daily use.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Aug 7, 2008, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Eug View Post

Who on earth brags about going that slow? That's like bragging that you have 128 Mb of RAM in your Dell. Or something.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2008, 06:35 AM

This thread is funny. People complaining about motorcyclists, yet the morons in cars are far more predominant, and kill/maim more people by far. People driving while texting, chatting on the cell, putting on makeup, shaving, eating, yelling at the kids, ignoring proper signal usage, running red lights, cutting people off, and a few people on bikes are assholes?

Rev-O
Mac Elite
Aug 7, 2008, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by OldManMac View Post
This thread is funny. People complaining about motorcyclists, yet the morons in cars are far more predominant, and kill/maim more people by far. People driving while texting, chatting on the cell, putting on makeup, shaving, eating, yelling at the kids, ignoring proper signal usage, running red lights, cutting people off, and a few people on bikes are assholes?
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
Well, I guess so since Voodoo has spoken.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Aug 8, 2008, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by greenamp View Post
I dunno where you live, I guess in moron motorcyclist land
Yep. I live in North America.

Gimmie a break. You are basing your opinion on one or two brief experiences.
I've been in a bike shop and a car shop twice in my life total? Let's just say that certain types of vehicles tend to have an overrepresentation by certain types of drivers.

Even the least experienced motorcycle driver is a better driver overall than the average person in a car.
Quoted for wishful thinking.

You can't just hop on a bike and go, it takes a level of skill training.
In North America (at least in certain parts), you can just hop on a bike and go. No extra training required for a basic licence.

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Who on earth brags about going that slow? That's like bragging that you have 128 Mb of RAM in your Dell. Or something.
Actually, one guy bragged he hit close to 300 kph (on a public highway). At the time, I didn't even know such bikes were street legal. Stupid me.
( Last edited by Eug; Aug 8, 2008 at 02:15 AM. )

Atomic Rooster
Aug 8, 2008, 02:47 AM

When at a red light, why do motorcylists rev the **** out of their engines?

This does not include people on mopeds for some reason.

PB2K
Mac Elite
Aug 8, 2008, 03:12 AM

hahaha yes they do, harley davidsons are such poor quality that they need to rev constantly or it will shut off

phantomdragonz
Mac Elite
Aug 8, 2008, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
When at a red light, why do motorcylists rev the **** out of their engines?

This does not include people on mopeds for some reason.
mopeds usually have no clutch (like in a car), if they were to rev their engines they would lurch out into the intersection.

motorcyclists enjoy revving their engines as much as performance car owners like it as well... although since motorcycles are usually a lot cheaper then a performance car they tend to be owned by people who enjoy a cheap thrill...

my bike has a rev limit of 13.5k rpm, touch the throttle and the rpms will jump from 1k to 3k, and it can be fun, but I personally will never do it around people simply because it's annoying to others...

I am seriously considering installing a stock exhaust on my bike simply because my aftermarket one can be quite loud and annoying on long rides.

-Zach

Forum Links
Forum Rules